Tonight was FiEsTa TiMe!!
I've always been so proud of my ethnic background (El Salvadorian/Mexican baby!)...so on days like Cinco De Mayo I absolutely loooove celebrating! But come on, who am I kidding...I'll take any reason to par-tay! We had an awesome night full of good food and good times. We were Livin La Vida Loca fo sho! You can't tell by the photos but we had a housefull!! At least a good thirty people....ay que loco! The kids had a blast bludgeoning the pinata, playing in the jumphouse, and shoveling candy into their mouths, while the grown ups chowed down on some home made carne asada, arroz, y frijoles...topped off with some grubbin churros and yummy margaritas (don't worry...they were virgin!). Muy delicioso!! Everyone had a great time and we are so thankful for the friends and family that came out to celebrate in true Cline fashion...My personal favorite moment of the night was being able to wear an awesome "stache"! Man, I wonder if everyone's gonna have gas from the beans?! Good thing my hubby's passed out on the couch with the dogs! I'm already excited for next year...maybe we can get a mariachi band! Here's a few snap shots of the night! Ole!























OMG! I LOVE that picture of Sampson!! He is such a good sport. Yes last night was amazingly fun...i am still feeling a little hung over! HaHa
ReplyDeleteOh freak! I can't believe you torture your poor boys like that!
ReplyDeleteLove the stached dogs!! That freaking rocks. Wish I was in town for your Cinco De Mayo partay. Alls we did was have some free KFC, ghetto. ;P
ReplyDelete