IT'S BERFDAY PARTY TIME!
This last weekend we celebrated The Dude's 7th birthday and it was INTENSE! He wanted a Lego party and a Lego party HE GOT! I didn't clean the house or make dinner for two weeks straight, but I did make some pretty legit party decorations for this kid. Not that any of the kids there cared about how friggin awesome my cupcake toppers were....but I know you all do. RIGHT?? Go on, take a peek at The Dude's fiesta...
I wish I had more pics, but my lame camera was being a hag that day. But the kids had an awesome time playing wii, going nuts with insane amounts of Legos, and chowing down. And even though his actual birthday isn't until next week, The Dude told us he had the best birthday EVER! I'll accept my Mother of the Year award now, thankyouverymuch.
Next on the list....The Little Miss' birthday party....IN 2 WEEKS!!! Shoot me now...and pass the glue gun.
ps- if anyone wants to know more about the Lego party just let me know. you can click on the pics to see the decorations more up close. the kids LOVED it and its perfect for any Lego lovers :)






















Amazing decorations! And you MADE them? Mother of the year indeed!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great party and another one is right around the corner!?...maybe go a little simpler for lil' bits party...I hear the dollar store has steamers for cheap... I kid, I kid!
THere's no stopping a crafty mama like you!
Thats look like so much fun!! I bet the kids had a blast! And Presley?!?! Whoa. So cute, and so tall! I just took Lincoln to the doc, and apparently he's a skinny giant with a huge head!
ReplyDelete♥
I hate when I realize I haven't been to your blog in a while! I love your blog! You always crack me up. I love that "badarse" of an invitation you made. You definitely deserve Mother of the Year award! I have gotten it for 6 years straight. It's time to pass the crown. Ha! Yeah, right!
ReplyDeleteFantastic job Super Mom!
ReplyDeleteLogan has requested a pirate party this year. Do you think it would be acceptable to just serve the kids fish sticks and goldfish crackers?
You did such a great job! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a totally awesome party idea.
ReplyDeleteAww I remember wanting a lego party when I was a kid!! I never got anything as cool as this though! AWESOME decorations you did a fab job!!
ReplyDeleteL x
L.E.G.I.T. You are getting soooo crafty. I can't wait to see Presley's partay. Lemme know if you need help. I think after Christmas I'm done with crafts for a couple years!
ReplyDeleteYou did such a great job, Mama! Can't wait to see what you come up with for Presley! You've got mad skillz!
ReplyDeleteYou are definitely mother of the year! You did an amazing job!
ReplyDeleteThat is all kinds of awesomeness! I hope you didn't step on any legos!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd OMG The little miss looks like a little girl instead of a baby!!!!
she looks quite grown up already eh little miss! the dude seems to have enjoyd the party and well the pics show that it was fun.....enjoy your parties :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute party!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome birthday....I kinda want a Lego party for myself now.
ReplyDeletegirl, you have my vote for mom of the year! you know how to throw a party! and you have the cutest and most fun kids, so YOU WIN!!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. happy birthday to the 7-year old! WHEE! 7 is a good age -- so much fun! and now i want to play with legos. seriously -- i would! ahhaha
Wow! Everything looks SUPER cute!! Will you throw me a party now?? =)
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great but OMG those cupcakes looks DELISH! Yummy!
ReplyDeleteNow that is a bad ass birthday, my friend.
ReplyDeleteI never even liked Legos and I would have LOVED this party.
Screw that. I would still love this party.
I can't believe you designed all this.
Lady, I'd like to buy you a Fresca.