sidenote: as soon as I wrote that last line, Presley run up to be with her shirt half off and her undies around her ankles. see what happens when I get on the computer for 5 seconds??? Kids are nakey and trying to piddle on the floor!
Alright, I ducktaped her skivvies to her, so I should be good for at least 10 minutes.
Things have been crazy around here as always, but we managed to sneak in some awesome spring break fun! Road tripped to So-cal, hit up the happiest place on earth, family reunions, and so much more! Check it out....
Safety first! Since my kids like to
But I have so much more to update you on, like my upcoming race this weekend, Boogie's new therapist, and so much more! Until then, I'm off to hit the shops in search of the perfect half marathon outfit....a girl's gotta look good crossing the finish line!
Happy Wednesday Amigos!!



















fun, I'm so jealous!! Good luck on your race!!!!!!!!!! I'll be cheering for you from Dallas! Wear something bright so everyone see's you :) I work hot pink head to toe, ha ha!!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a gorgeous family boo!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha...Disney looks great! But the bandana wearing, gun weilding chick took the cake!!! She is a riot.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had lots of fun! Pictures are great!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! We miss you guys! Good luck this weekend...I'm SO BUMMED that I won't be there.
ReplyDeleteLOL...At first I wasn't sure if you had strapped your child to the horse, if they did that...The second picture assured me that it wasn't YOU who had done it. That made me LOL for some reason. :) And what a great idea for the ID badges. I'll have to remember that! Glad you're back!
ReplyDeletethat sure looked like a great break! hugs
ReplyDeleteYou guys are always having fun adventures!
ReplyDeleteI wish my blogger breaks included Disney.. : )
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, your lil lady hasn't half grown up since I started reading your blog! Too cute xxx
ReplyDeleteI miss your face around here! Those kiddos have grown three feet in height and cuteness since the last time I saw them. Yay!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful kiddos!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the 1/2 marathon!
Don't you just EFFING love it when the stupid internet misfires and erases a wonderful, heartfelt, and witty comment? What? It was. But now you'll have to settle for this:
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw you pop up in my feed I thought, "MAN, it has been WAY too long since I visited her. I've been BAD." But seeing how you've been offline for a bit, I don't feel quite as bad. We'll just ignore the fact that it's been more than three weeks since I visited . . .
When did Ms. P get so friggin BIG? Are you sure it was onlly 3 weeks?!?
Can't wait to hear about all the rest now that uyou've mastered the duct tape solution.
Fun!! Looks like you guys had a great time. =) That ID idea was pure genius!
ReplyDeleteWe need to chat! Geez, I havent talked to you in like FOREVER.
And by the time I got here to see this post, it has been since LAST MONTH that you blogged. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of Disney. Seriously, if I didn't love you I'd kick yer ass. :)
Brilliant idea with the name tags!!
ReplyDeleteawwww i love this post. cute photos!
ReplyDelete