Well you guys know that I don't drink wine, but that doesn't mean that I don't want my cup to look ADORABLE when I'm sipping on my ice cold Red Bull! Thanks to
Simply Charmed I won't have that problem anymore, because everyone will know which goblet is mine thanks to my super cute glass charms!
These things are awesome!! They are
magnetic wine charms that stick right ON to your cup. Amazing! They're perfect for parties, gifts, and making sure no one touches your friggin cup! :)
I received a pair of GORGEOUS sea shells (perfect for a summer bash!) and I love love love them! They add the perfect amount of pizzazz and the magnets work awesome. Plus they come in all sorts of fun sets for any occasion. Another neat little bonus is that the packaging for the charms is unique in that once you secure the
charms to their backing, and slide them back in the package you can
just stick them to your fridge, never losing them in your kitchen
drawers again. BONUS!
Simply Charmed is a proud sponsor of
Friends You Love and I'm so excited to be working with them :) Go check them our at (facebook.com/wineswithcharm) and on twitter at @wineswithcharm . And because they're so awesome they've graciously given me a set to giveaway to one of YOU! Woot woot!
You know you want these!!!
So go on and leave me a comment if you want your name in the hat! And for an extra entry tweet this giveaway and make sure you let me know at @QuesoBonito
**Rules to enter: All participants must be 18 or older and residents of the US to enter. The giveaway will end on Sunday, October 30th at midnight! And I received a sample and giveaway set courtesy of Simply Charmed to sponsor this post, but all thoughts, opinions, and awesomeness are my own.**
Those are super cute! Put my name on your entry list!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea, I like these better than the stem ones! Please put my name in the hat!
ReplyDeleteUm, yes please ;) Seriously... I better not be out of the running!
ReplyDelete