Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Don't let the pictures fool you...

These kids are straight CRAZY! But at least they're cute....I'm convinced that's the only reason they've made it this far.

It baffles my mind that kids that are capable of throwing melt downs of epic proportions, kids that can make me so frustrated that I lock myself in the bathroom and pretend to poop just so I can have 5 FRIGGIN minutes of quiet, kids that can give me new gray hairs in a matter of minutes....

...can also be capable of reminding me exactly why they are perfect, with just a simple smile and a sweet little laugh...


   



And my personal favorite....


And a big THANK YOU to my amazing SIL, Atlanta, for the impromptu photo shoot :) Now at least I have photo proof that for at least once in their lives, my kids were actually getting along. Priceless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...