Thursday, February 11, 2010

Choo- Choo!!!

Sweet goodness I hit the jackpot with the I choo choo choose you Valentine's Day swap hosted by the lovely Summer and crew over at B is for Brown!! I knew it was going to be amazing when I saw the package addressed to Alicia 'The Hammer' Cline....HAHAAA!!! I loved this girl already! Who is this girl, you ask? The darling Tamara! She is friggin rad and she's gong to be my new best friend....I should probably tell her that first. It's going to be hard, but try not to be jealous when I show you all the amazing pretties she sent....

{My love day loot! Dang kids stole my lollipops already. Check out the mustachio....be still my heart!}


{I can't wait to wear this GORGEOUS necklace! To. die. for.}


{I may or may not be wearing this awesome necklace already!! LOVE!}


{My mustache brings all the girls to the yard!! HAHA!! Perfection!!}

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!


Who needs boys when we have blog buddies?? KIDDING JORDAN! I didn't mean that baby...you know I love you. Come sit on my lap and let me hold you.

And in case there are any men other than my husband reading this.... when a girl says "You don't have to get me anything, it's fine." she really means "You BETTER get me something, kthanks." Just thought I'd give you a little V-day advice.

34 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!! you really did score some awesome loot!!! i am crazy over those necklaces!!! especially that first one...whoa....

    and "don't get me anything hun!!" totally translates into "yeah buddy if there isn't something fantastic waiting for me on all cupid's day there's gonna be a fit thrown" hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was totally going to quote the milkshake song this week in a post! it kind of makes me want a milkshake actually.

    awesome loot--that necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to say, I'm a tad jealous. And you got mustaches, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You did hit the jackpot! We could all take lessons from her!!! I want to see pics of you wearing that necklace! I'm sure you have the perfect shoes to coordinate with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh wow that's some serious jackpot!!! i wish id known about this swap earlier!!! enjoy your gifts the necklaces are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great stash and stache you got!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Goodness you did make out like a bandit! Is that a skull on that second necklace? Coolio.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome, love me some Tamara! She totally rocked at this! And now you are all stached out! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have 7 mustaches. and we'll leave it at that.

    i gave you an award on my blog. please don't be too cool to accept it. or. please be cool and accept it. either statement works.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! Good for you-- have fun with it all-- you are the Queen of Good Times! Party on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So you should pretty much leave your husband for Tamara immediately! Girl rocked that gift exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Necklace = AWESOME. Imma steal it, look out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You got some bad ass gifts, my friend! Way to clean up.

    Man, I'm a simple girl. All I need is a guy to come to my door with a pie in one hand and a plate of wings in the other and say one important thing. "Baby, which would you like to eat first?"

    He would get that twisty bobcat pretzel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. P.S. Is the "choo-choo-choose you" thing from The Simpsons or is that your regular brain?

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is sooooooo awesome. I am a tad bit jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh...those necklaces are GOOOOOORGEOUS!!! And now that I've stalked you...I know where to find them...
    (hahahaha! I'm really not a weirdo, y'all!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You definitely scored :)
    Woohooo... happy giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dang now my little piece of surprise mail is going to look lame and insignificant! I KNEW I should have sent it like a week ago! ***Kicking self***

    I LOVE the 'staches!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!! I'm still laughing over "come sit on my lap and let me hold you." HILARIOUS. OMG. you are hysterical. sorry...still laughing...give me a minute to collect myself.

    ok.


    SUCH a score deal of a package!! totally awesome. I can't share in your love for mustaches. I'm sorry. I just don't get it!! lol. but seriously, those are awesome necklaces!! Surprise packages are THE best. I love snail mail ;)

    have a great night mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ummm is that the biggest line spacing EVER?! sorry. so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those necklaces are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, yes, you are right! Dropped in from SITS, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awwww.... I LOVE your gifts - they are AWESOME! And just to add some more "flair" to your weekend - go check out my blog today - I have nominated you for an award. Love ya! xoxoxo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very Very Cool! You got some bling....and some zing.....and those mustaches will make Valentines day night...very interesting indeed! wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hilarious! Love that mustache card.
    Gorgeous goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You TOTALLY scored!!! I got some amazing things too that I did not take pictures of because I suck....

    Happy Valentines Day love... =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. yay that s awesome..have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the mustache yard one...hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. HOLY FREAKING BOX OF AWESOMENESS!

    That was a prize pack made in Cheesy Heaven!

    Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...