Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's time to put my game face on....

Are you ready folks???
Because I AM!!

You can smell it in the air today....Testosterone mixed with Doritos, little smokies, ruffles, onion dip... with a touch of pizza, hot wings, and burgers....That smell can only mean one thing...

IT'S SUPER BOWL TIME!!!

Put on your blue & white, grab a snack and pull up a chair because it's gonna be one heck of a game!

We're gonna be eating a whole lotta this...

{ Nom nom nom.....}

Doing a little of this...

{Boogie down with your bad self!! BOOYA!}

And rooting on the 2010 Super Bowl champs!

GO COLTS!!!

Have an awesome Sunday friends! If you need me I'll be the one with the blue and white face screaming at the TV....

24 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan, happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you got your day all planned out...have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the food... not so sure about your choice of teams........ still love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have to see the blue and white face!!! mmm....enjoy all that yummy food for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh the food - my favorite part of Super Bowl Sunday!
    Go Saints! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well...as i am without friends showing the smallest interrest for the Super Bowl, i'll be watching France vs Scotland ...rugby!
    Go Colt! (i guess...)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum!! Have a great day!!
    I've been perfecting my end zone dance.
    Go Colts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're gonna have a good time, aren't ya???

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOT! I guess I know where you'll be tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  10. And after eating all that CHEESE you're gonna have a Toilet Bowl of your own tomorrow!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry, sweetie, I love ya, but.....GO SAINTS!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I've been so busy whining and complaining about all the stupid snow we got, that I almost forgot that today is THE football day of the year! Eek! I've gotta go get my game face on too. Colts or Saints...not sure yet, but it'll be a great game! Have miss cheesy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to be eating some wings to sistah!!

    Dick's here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GO colts! We're doing southern chopped pork sandwiches and 7 layer dip over here! Our lil smokies simmered a lil too long and are reallllly smoky!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. HECK YES!!! Next to Christmas...the Super Bowl is the next best day of the year! But this year...well, it's a bittersweet one. You see, I'm routing for the Saints...here's where the bittersweetness comes from: The Saints beat out my Vikings for the Super Bowl spot!!! ARGH! Buuut...I'm an underdog kinda gal, and since the Saints have NEVER been to the Super Bowl and the Vikings have been 4 TIMES and BLOWN it 4 TIMES...I've gotta set my loyalties with the Saints this year. Plus, I was wootin' and hollering for the Colts last time. It's going to be a Grrrrrrreat game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet Cheez-Its, those wings look amazing.

    I may need to pop out and procure some of my own. Wow, where did that word come from?

    Have so much fun and know that whatever you're yelling, I'm yelling it, too but with more profanity!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awww too bad your Colts lost!!! neener neener neener!! Ok could care less about the Saints...Im a Cowboys girl all the way...but much happier to have the Saints win than the Colts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello my friend! First off, I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for my WONDERFUL Valentine's day gift - I loved everything about it! You are the BEST EVAH! On another note, I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved Colts who lost last night but SO HAPPY the Saints won! hee hee hee Big hugs! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG Pizza and wings how i love thee. let me count the calories...I mean ways. Pssh also did you know that calories are voided out on Super Bowl Sunday?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...