Daffy asked: What is Alicia's most annoying habit? *answer carefully husband...*
"Your most annoying habit is that you INSIST on putting your wet grimy feet all over my dry bath carpet as you get out of the shower. every. single. morning." Well then dry my hooves for me when I'm done showering!
Bananas asked: If you could change one thing about her, what would it be?
"I don't know what to change. How do you change perfection?" HA! Yeah right. Stop trying to raid my pantaloons!
Kristina P asked: How do you feel about Alicia's love for The Hoff?
"I like it because it gives me a reason to put on my Knight Rider outfit for her." Rawr!
Confused Homemaker asked: Have you ever worn ONLY the mustachio around the house?
"Every other night except for Tuesdays." Tuesdays he wears his Knight Rider outfit.
SG asked: How do you keep the fire burning after 4 years and 3 kids?
"Fire cheetos, backrubs, and Murder She Wrote." Ohhh now you're talking dirty!
Tia asked: How long was it till you 2 bow chicka bow wowed????
"A gentleman doesn't smoosh and tell." No boom boom til there's bling bling! Word.
Leigh asked: What is the wildest thing you two have done together?
"We once challenged each other to a tostada eating contest. 14 tostadas later Alicia was the winner. Wild." I don't think I've ever consumed so much Tapatio in my life!
KS and Ams asked: How did your families react when you announced you were getting married? Did you have a big wedding? Can we see some wedding pics??? Pretty please?!?
"They thought we were crazy. And we are. No, we had a intimate wedding. A few family members, Chinese takeout, costco sheetcake, and a living room ceremony." See? I told ya so!
To be continued....
HAPPY FRIDAY FOLKS!!
have an awesome weekend :) love.
HAPPY FRIDAY FOLKS!!
have an awesome weekend :) love.














Niiiice answers :) The photo's are so cuteee, you'r hubs is soooo tall!! :) My bf and I look the same in photo's with the height difference, hello yellow pages :)
ReplyDeleteSE x
Those are great Q&A's!! I love the photos and I love intimate weddings. Ours was almost a tiny one; 50 people. I think that's still considered intimate, though:)
ReplyDeleteY'all are too cute! Obviously made for each other!
ReplyDeleteI must have missed the post asking for questions! Sorry! I loved this. A living room wedding? That is absolutely adorable. You two are so in love and it shows <3
ReplyDeleteNo boom boom till there's bling bling. Haha! :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are just so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! You guys are just too sweet!
ReplyDeletehis knight rider outfit to you is the popo's onesie (uniform) to me! hahaha
ReplyDeleteba da da DAAAAAAAAAAA (sings knight rider theme song......) Yep it's stuck in my head now....The song, not visions of your hubster! HAHAHA
Ok and the tostada thing cracked me up. We've gone on what we call "spin dip tours" we go from bar to restaurant to bar to wherever and try spin dip to see where we like it the most. we usually end up tipsy and stuffed forgetting who had the best......
You so crazy!!! I gotta see this Knight Rider outfit stat!
ReplyDeleteLiving room wedding photos=sweet♥
One day I will share with you the photos of my glamorous courthouse wedding, blue jeans and all.
Have a fantastic weekend love!
so glad we got to see some wedding pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteNote to self: Get my husband a Knight Rider outfit.
ReplyDeleteToo cute. And I love the pics. I've heard about the sheetcake awesomeness a number of times, but that was the first time I've seen it!
ReplyDeleteI Loved This.
ReplyDeleteCAn I just say that I think you and your husband have the best relationship! I love it! and you are the tiniest cutest thing ever!
ReplyDeleteI just love your living room reception--you guys rock!!
ReplyDeleteSo mr. is either really really tall or you are super duper short! Great post, girl. Love the questions and answers!
ReplyDeletecuteee i love it.
ReplyDeleteHey hey! Pretty sure i said jordan couldn't answer with nothing. He broke the rules!!!
ReplyDeleteAh well. Still love your guts. Happy friday lady!
oh you two crack me up. love this.
ReplyDeleteand knight rider outfit? perfection.
I'm glad Jordan embraces your love for The Hoff. The Man told me the other day, he doesn't like my famous boyfriends...
ReplyDeleteThis was really cute! I heart you ladycakes. I do. I do.
ReplyDeleteYou two are two peas in a pod!
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine the shenanigans you two get into together.
Your love of Knight Rider and Jessica Fletcher makes me howl!! You are one super rad wife and mommy!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are so funny! and so perfect together! you give me hope. hope that couples can and do make it work!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI knew the answers would have some funny. But then you go & are all sweet with the touching first family photos. Dang.
ReplyDeleteJordan has a Knight Rider outfit??? That's just crazy talk!
ReplyDeleteI was never all about The Rider....however, the car? Kit makes me all hot and bothered!
And seriously...is Jordan a giant? Geez! That is one tall drink o' water lady!
Yeah! I was first! WHOOT WHOOT!
ReplyDeleteJordan must've been eatin his Wheaties for breakfast as a kid. DURN DUDE! Yous tall!
I LOVE this post... and I am officially adopting the following slogan:
ReplyDeleteNo boom boom til there's bling bling! Word.
That'll get S dropping to one knee real quick ;)
Nothing like a costco cake for your wedding... that is AWESOME. I'm serious. And now I'm hungry thinking about it.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute pics... I love seeing little ladies with tall guys. It's so cute!
OMG YOU MAKE ME SICK WOMAN!! You are just as thin NOW as you were then and that was 2 dang kids ago! lol
ReplyDeleteI thought bath carpets WERE for wet grimy feet??
ReplyDeleteI love that your wedding was about the marriage and not so much about the big white dress.
You 2 are just to darn adorable!
Awwwww, I love your wedding pics! It's kismet that you two found each other!
ReplyDeleteI love this Post so much, your husband honesty is awesome!.
ReplyDeleteyou two are so cute and totally perfect! I love your very first family photo!!! :) Hope you are having a great weekend mama!! sorry I was a bit MIA last week. super super SUPER busy! thinking of you!!
ReplyDeleteWHAT? How cute is this post and your man for participating!
ReplyDeleteSuch diplomacy... great post.. getting to know you both. great.
ReplyDeleteHooray!! My question made the list... love the wedding pics!! And your first family pic is adorable...
ReplyDeleteThis guy clearly knows how to work an interview.
ReplyDeleteEither he's really tall or your'e very not. LAWLLL kidding lady, I love you still!!!!
ReplyDelete