Monday, September 13, 2010

This girl is definitely Queso approved!

Hey Amigos! Happy Monday to you all...and since its Monday, that means that its Blog Hop day with the folks over at Friends You Love.

FriendsYouLove

I'm so happy to have one of my favorite bloggers, Ra, here to spend the day on the ol' blog! You are going to LOVE her, she's that awesome. She is an absolute doll and her family is ADORABLE, you have to go check her out over at her place...

Without further adieu...



Hello Ladies, I'm Tamara {Ra} from Nothing's Ordinary.


I was tickled when The Queso asked me to guest post here today.


Alicia and I both share a love for our fabulous families and cheese.


I especially love mine with a side of chips and a margarita on the rocks, extra salt.


The cheese, not the family.




Since we are spreading the friendship love around these parts lately I thought


I would compare some of my greatest friendships to TV characters.
You know a PB is to J what P is to Diddy sort of game.
Let's start.


BFFCSGL
{best friend forever cause she gave me life}


Would be my mom and I.
This is us:


and our TV counterparts would be:




Yes, we are really friends. She is one of my best.


We are silly together, drive each other nuts sometimes, and share so many of the same loves.


So she is the Lorelei to my Rory.





Next up is my


BFF-SFAM


{best friend forever sister from another mister}


On my blog she is known as Nanny Pam but, mostly she is just awesome.


This is us:




Our TV counterparts would be:




Yes, Good Ol' Rachel and Monica.


Seriously, people joke that we share the same brain. Some days I think we do.


She is a big part of my life and heck the Godmother to my child.


I post about our crafting, baking, and antics quite often.





And last but, really first.


BFFLLB


{best friend forever lover lover boy}


My Hubby.


This is us:








and our TV counterparts would be:




Yes, ladies and gents I married the most awesome man alive.


He really is the Cliff to my Clair.


He is the bees knees.


and My Best Friend of all.





I hope you all enjoyed this little game. Stop by and say Hi sometime.


Thanks Queso for sharing your bloggy home today your the best!





xoxo ra

10 comments:

  1. Aw, what a great post! I really miss the Gilmore Girls. That was my favorite show. I always hoped to have a daughter like Rory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! What a fantastic unique way to highlight the awesome besties in your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I miss the Huxtables. I guess we would be Roxanne and her hubby?

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved this post and gilomore girls i love that series :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from the Blog Hops! I love your site. I can't wait to get to know you better. Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and I would love if you could join in. Its the first thing posted on my site.

    http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is she? Love this post. Anyone who relates life to television is someone I need to KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was really cute!! I liked that game. I love that you love your mom so much. So sweet! I have also ALWAYS wondered what the counterpart was to "brother from another mother". It's "sister from another mister"!! Gonna use that now! Enjoyed your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have only seen the Gilmore girls a few times but I am like that with my mom as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...