Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A girl after my own heart...

Apparently I wasn't shoveling this frozen goodness into her mouth fast enough...she had to take matter into her own hands...or should I say mouth!

{Show Mommy how the piggy eats...}

It's cute when she does it. When I do it people just look at me crazy. But you know what this picture taught me? That I don't think I'm gonna have to worry too much about this girl. She seems to know how to handle things herself! She's a do-er folks.

I'm glad she can take care of herself, because life has been kicking my arse. And so have our new stairs...I've fallen...TWICE. I'm about as graceful as Paris Hilton getting out of her car and flashing the paps her vajayjay.

I think I jinxed myself last post when I said that life was returning to normal. Life has been CRAZY! But we are settled into the new abode! Excluding the stairs and the current paint job (I'm working on that as we speak), I'm LOVING the new house....its pretty much amazing to put the kids in their rooms upstairs and shut the door and go down stairs to SILENCE and relax. Having space is GLORIOUS!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to tackle the room I fondly call the "red room disco"...it's just wrong on so many levels...

{Good bye disco...Hello primer...}

Feliz Wednesday!!


28 comments:

  1. Your girl is a REAL lady!

    Love your wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! On both accounts! Haha

    That room is an Art Nouveau technicolour yawn!

    That girl of your is legon... wait for it... dary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little miss is gettin it!!! Too cute. Disco room? Not so much. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah! i just love that picture of presley!! she is too cute!!
    have fun with the bathroom project! can't wait for you to show us the new house! :)
    enjoy the rest of your week hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, someone did that to that poor room on purpose? OH GOOD GRAVY!

    Little Miss is so friggin' cute! CUH-UTE!

    Totally missing you lady. Like, seriously. WE MISS YOU TERRIBLY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This confirms. The Little Miss and I would be fast friends if we ever met. Although... it could be violent at the dinner table. We'd both be attacking the food, face first :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't imagine why you wouldn't want your walls to look like that, I mean, it must match so much.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh shiz! That picture is priceless. A girl after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that Chica! My kinda eater for sure. Hey I think the lady whho painted your room must have done our house before we bought it. Same style for sure. Missed you lady.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol! Love the Christmas story reference!! Aww she's too cute! Be careful on the stairs!! Glad you guys are all settled in your new home! That room is ridicolous. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, she's so freaking precious. She gets after sweets just like I do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Moderation/manners/spoons are for suckers! Why not dive right in to your dessert!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You go Little Lady! When it comes to dessert, never let anyone get in your way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well at least you know that when she begins dating (many, many, many years from now LOL) she won't be one of those girls who will only eat a salad in front of the boys! HA! And that room - OMG - get busy on that STAT! :o) That is definitely wrong on a lot of levels. I hope you don't fall down the stairs anymore - I've done that twice at my house now too and it's not fun for sure. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a dope pic! LOL. I love me some mini queso. I am sorry to hear about the stairs...a girl after my own...clumsiness! Beware...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Firstly that picture is super cute! Good luck with all the decorating it all sounds very crazy and slightly dangerous judging by your accident!

    L x
    Half Dressed

    ReplyDelete
  18. That picture is pure awesomeness and anyone who quotes "A Christmas Story" is a girl after my own heart. PS: I think I saw that room of yours in an old Destiny's Child video. Beyonce and the gang were all wearing saris.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mmmmm, ok, now I want a banana split! =)

    Are you all done with the painting now?

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is so cute. And that room is so wrong.

    Tagged you on Cheap Wine and Cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wait...are you supposed to use a spoon normally?!

    LOVE the red room disco. Just let me recover from the seizure it caused.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just read "Hyperbole & A Half"'s post about cake. It cracked me up! Your picture of your daughter made me laugh & reminded me of it. So glad you are happy in your new home complete with it's own disco room!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Am really wanting some ice cream now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dag, and I was sorta diggin' the disco! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. hey darlin. daughter is soooooo cute! look at her go.

    hope this comment finds you well.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. She IS you. ALL YOU. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...