Thursday, October 7, 2010

Testing, Testing, 1-2-3...

Is this thing still on??

Ok be honest, when you read the title to this post did you think it said testicle?? Because I totally did.

Anytestes....yes we're alive....BARELY. I'll get around to telling you what happened as soon as I brush the packing peanuts and packing tape off of me, because we MOVED! That's right! The Casa De Cline has found a new abode, and its pretty flippin awesome! I'd show you some pics, but the camera is still packed under a mountain of boxes that I don't plan on unpacking anytime soon and there's crap every where I'm not done decorating.

So needless to say, life has been just a wee bit insane lately. And for the record, not having the internet SUCKS! The internet repair man thought I was brit-brit crazy when I greeted him with a ticker tape parade. What can I say, I was excited...but I admit the jazz hands and 'welcome' sign may have been a little over the top. So I'm animated, deal with it!

But thankfully we're up and running and life can return to "normal". Because I'll tell you what, all this family time and cleaning time has secretly been absolutely amazing is taking a toll on me. I'm not cut out for that kind of stuff.

I can't wait to get caught up and tell you all about our 2 weeks spent nursing burn wounds, going to doctor's visits, moving, and painting the most heinous room I've ever seen in my life.

Happy Thursday Amigos!!

It's good to be back....


31 comments:

  1. Yeah! I've missed you terribly! Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!!! I know how nuts moving can be so I totally understand the absence. I'm still buried in boxes myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm SO happy you're back doll! Can't wait to see the pictures of the new abode! Glad you got the internet back up and running and were able to dig your way out from underneath those boxes to come say hello! We've missed you around these here parts! Welcome back my friend! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back and congrats on the new digs!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh Congrats on moving!! I loved to see some pics! Good luck with the unpacking & everything!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayy! How exciting. We have missed you for sure lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed your face!! Cant wait to see pics of the new casa!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering where the heck you went!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are alive. Can't wait to read about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've missed you! I've had to grieve the loss of The Hoff on DWTS all alone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the move and welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. good to have you back :) wow you moved! that is awesome and well it seems you WHERE up to a lot and cant wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back...can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Can anybody hear me?" Got to throw a little Barenaked Ladies love out there.

    Congrats on the move, glad you're back! :-)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. i felt like a stalker. i kept coming by to check for new posts and nothing! congrats on the new home! can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  17. so do you like the NEIGHBORHOOD? If you need help.. let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't wait to see your pictures!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I didn't realize you were moving. Congrats on the new home!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Moving sucks!!

    Can't wait to hear your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What the heck?!?! How did I completely miss this post?? Weird!! Weird i tell ya!!

    Anyways, good luck with the decorating. =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the new abode!!!! Hope you get settled in soon... and once you're done "decorating," I can't wait to see pics!!!

    Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome! Yes, life without internet sucks major balls. Like woahhhhh.

    Can't wait to see the new abode!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ooo moving is so stressful isn't it? I really can't stand it. Hope you get settled in soon

    L x
    Half Dressed

    ReplyDelete
  25. I still think it says testies.

    ReplyDelete
  26. "It's ALLLLIIIIIIVVVVEEEE"

    That was my best Frankenstein scientist impression...ya know...if I didn't suck at impressions and stuff.

    Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Glad you are back!!! We are looking for a house now, so look forward to the horror stories:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. You moved??

    To another house? Another city? Another state?

    Oh dear God, do you live in Ottawa now?

    I hope not. I don't see you in mukluks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...