Is anyone else drooling in anticipation for Thursday?? I know I am! I've got my stretchy pants washed and ready for use. I've got my Black Friday ads circled and mapped out. Target. Old Navy. Kohl's. Make way chumps! I am ready to make this Thanksgiving my biznatchel! Huzzah!!
And lucky me, I get to HOST turkey day this year...ALL of the family at my house...whoopity doo. We may end up eating Carl's Jr depending on how things go around here. But there is one major bonus to having family coming over for the holidays....it's TOTALLY lit a fire under my lazy arse
Between painting bedrooms, hanging drapes, re-decorating, and wrangling feral children, its been a CRAZY week. I'm still on a mission to find some awesome barstool and the perfect mirror for Little Miss Presley's room. That's on the to-do list for tomorrow....until then, its off to figure out how the heck I'm gonna cook this bird.
Gobble Gobble Amigos!!












Happy Turkey Day and Happy Black Friday sweets! I too am a big shopper the day after Thanksgiving and can hardly wait! I have an awesome turkey recipe that you cook IN THE OVEN in a BROWN PAPER BAG - and once you put it in - you NEVER baste it or anything and the turkey is YUMMERS! It's the only way my husband will eat turkey now and NO the brown paper bag doesn't catch on fire in the oven because of how it is cooked. Let me know if you want the recipe. This is the first year we are not having a turkey - my husband decided he wanted just ham. Oh well... maybe next year. Anywho -I've been cooking turkey this way for the last 12 years and it really is easy to do. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet little family. xoxoxo
ReplyDeletegood luck! hope you have a great thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving girl! Carl Jr sounds good to me :) BRING ON THE SHOPPING!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving love and GOOD LUCK!
ReplyDeleteI am hoping to do my shopping via the internet this year. I really don't want to go out to the stores.
ReplyDeleteYou will pull off a beautiful dinner, I am sure of it!
Happy Turkey Day!!
Happy Thanksgiving! You are a brave woman to deal with the black Friday crowds! I can't handle the madness :)
ReplyDeleteWe love Thanksgiving dinner. And the people at the restaurants who cook it for us.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
Oh, Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteWe used to have it at my grandma's house, who lived 3 hours away. And on the way home, we'd stop at Burger King.
It was a great tradition.
black friday freaks me the F out. good luck to you! elastic pants unite!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with dinner tomorrow, and with the shopping on Friday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving boo! Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteI gots my stretchy pants all ready too.
ReplyDeleteyou can do it! you will do it! food will be served one way or another, and i think it is FINE as long as everybody has some good grub and some good company! i bet you will all have a blast! hope so!
ReplyDeleteand your stretchy pants comment made me lol. i have been wearing the same pair of jeans a LOT in the last week, and i think they finally have enough give in them for the big day. lol
ReplyDeleteGood luck with cooking the TG turkey! But MOST of ALL, good luck with your Friday shopping. Sales like that are a thing of beauty, u need to get your power-shop on! dealz dealz dealzzzz
ReplyDeleteLove the cartoon!
ReplyDeleteAnd love the reference to your children as being feral...I need to use that!
Very envious you get to Black Friday shop today. Us boring Canadians have no such thing...sigh...
Seriously, that birthday party was da shiznits! Hope your turkey day was awesome and that you didn't break any old lady hips yesterday. That would be hard to blog about! Later gator:)
ReplyDelete