2 years.
My baby girl is 2 years old today.
*sob*
My baby girl is 2 years old today.
*sob*

She has Daddy wrapped around her little finger...
She has her brothers tricked into adoring her...
She has Mommy convinced she can do no wrong...
Even the dogs love her!
And she's only 2!!
We're in for it.
Happy Birthday Little Miss!
We love you!
She has her brothers tricked into adoring her...
She has Mommy convinced she can do no wrong...
Even the dogs love her!
And she's only 2!!
We're in for it.
Happy Birthday Little Miss!
We love you!
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go drag The Hubs away from the gun counter.
He's not dealing well with his baby girl growing up....at all.
By the time she's 18 he's going to have a full on arsenal.
He's not dealing well with his baby girl growing up....at all.
By the time she's 18 he's going to have a full on arsenal.
You think I'm kidding....I wish I was.
:)
:)











She's so cute! Happy birthday to Little Miss!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is she?! Happy Birthday Little Presley!
ReplyDeleteAww happy birthday Little Miss!!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute! Happiest of Birthdays to her! :)
ReplyDeleteConsidering how cute she gets by the day you guys are in TROUBLE! haha. Happy birthday to her!
ReplyDeleteNOOOOOO! It can't be! They grow too dang fast, ugh :) She's adorable as always!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Little Miss! It is no wonder you have everyone so in love! Hope you had a great day and learn to be one heck of a skeet shooter. ;)
ReplyDeleteI think my dad, who owns a vast array of artillery, has only threatened one guy I've dated.
ReplyDeleteWell...to my knowledge...
Happy birthday, sparkle pastry!
Awwwww, she's such a cute little girl. He can put the guns away for a little bit yet. :)
ReplyDeleteAhh.. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI would've sworn it was just a few months ago that she turned 1. Happy Birthday Presley!
ReplyDeleteAww Happy birthday Little Miss, all grown up :P
ReplyDeleteL x
Half Dressed
Such a big girl!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, happy birthday little miss!
ReplyDeleteShe is so fun to have in class.... I'm wrapped around her finger too!! Happy Birthday Presley!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to the cutest little girl EVER!! Lincoln is blowing lots of kisses her way:)
ReplyDeleteMy hubs is already shopping for guns #2 and #3 and our Princess is only 4 months! I'd say your husband is being far more reasonable! Anyway, she's beautiful Alicia, how could you all possibly resist her charms?
ReplyDeleteshe is such a DOLL!! happy birthday to the little cutie patootie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Lil' Miss.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweet little angel!
ReplyDeleteGosh, I can't believe Presley is TWO already! Where did time go?
ReplyDeleteAlicia...aka Queso: Long time, no see! Congrats to your Little Miss, and also to her Mama. Quite an adorable accomplishment, I'd say...
ReplyDeletehaha aww, what a cutie!!! And she sounds like she knows how to work it, love that your hubs is already freaking out, I hope she enjoys her 9 pm curfew! :) But really, happy birthday, she's a doll, I can see why he would be worried.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to this little one too! And absolutely we're besties now; I'm off to wal-mart and toys-r-us as soon as I finish this sentence! :) Thank you so much and I can't wait to finally have a place to put all these friggin' Legos!
ReplyDeleteI hope she has a fabulous birthday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little princess! I just adore her. Happy Birthday P!
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! Happy birthday to your sweet baby girl! Yep, those girls sure know how to wrap everyone around their fingers, don't they?! My husband started his "arsenal" years ago - our daughter is now 17 - enuf said! HA! Hope little miss Preston had a wonderful second birthday! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete