Merry Christmas....

I'm so thankful to have this time to spend with family and loved ones, treasuring the small moments, the tender embraces, and the abounding love.
I'm so thankful for this time to reflect on the Lord and all he has done in my life.
I'm so thankful to look at my family and know that I have the most amazing gifts that money could never buy!
So thanks Santa, but I'm covered :)
We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!











Beautifully put lady. Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. I hope your family has a delightful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWonderful. And so true for us as well. Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas, Alicia!
ReplyDelete(That's right. I went British on your butt.)
I hope you guys had a great Christmas, and best wishes for a fab 2011.
ReplyDeleteAs a dog owner who puts her dog in things like antlers, I LOVE your sidebar photo! :)
Glad to hear you had a great Christmas celebration!
ReplyDeletemiss you dearly...
btw, my bbm is down. i know! bummer!but i'll buzz u as soon as it's back on.
love you my wee rat!