Holy sweet goodness of all things prima donna...
This girl is a D-I-V-A.
Full time cheeky queen. 24/7 sassitude. Even in her sleep...
This girl is a D-I-V-A.
Full time cheeky queen. 24/7 sassitude. Even in her sleep...
All I have to say is that it is a DANG good thing she's cute because this week has nearly had me admitting myself to the "hospital" for "exhaustion". ..in celebrity language that translates into "go on a week long bender, shave my head, have raunchy photos unearthed, and sleep it off at rehab". Yeah, it was intense folks.
You see the thing is, she finally started the dreaded POTTY TRAINING. You would think that after 2 boys that I would have this potty bizness down....but no....oh no. Girls are a whole different ball game. On the one hand, its been WAY easier. She gets it. She's a natural born potty trainer....well, if you count out the time she pooped on the carpet, peed on the area rug, and sprinkled on the couch. Thank goodness for Resolve.
BUT she's a diva even on her porcelain throne. And yes, her toilet is shaped like a throne. She'll go potty if and ONLY if I'm in there reading her a book or singing songs or LITERALLY doing the potty dance. Half the time she doesn't even pee, I think she just wants me to read the book. Or she just gets a kick out of me dancing like an idiot. Ahhh the joys of motherhood....or something like that.
But hey, its FRIDAY and this mama is going out tonight. Its gonna be an early night though seeing as how I have my 12 mile run tomorrow morning!! GAH!
Happy Friday Amigos!!












I'm surprised she's not wearing a tiara!
ReplyDeleteRocking the sunglasses. What a rockstar princess you have on your hands... Sooooo adorable!
ReplyDeleteThis, too, shall pass. Figuratively and literally, I hope. :)
ReplyDeleteSo funny she wears her glasses to sleep
ReplyDeleteThe 12 mile run!!!!! You are SO there. Congrats! I miss my little Miss P. Give her a hug for me.
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny, she's such a doll.
ReplyDeleteGood luck in your run.
ReplyDeleteIn the words of my oldest "The sun NEVER sets on the cool" which is why he wears his sunglasses all the time!
ReplyDeleteAnd can I just say I HATE POTTY TRAINING!!!! Loathe, spit on it, curse it to no end and I'm not even done, I have a 2.5yr old who I have yet to go.
frankly i got no idea how to start Greg to potty train! I simply feel at a loss for this milestone!!
ReplyDeletewhoa - 12 mile run??? What? When did you start running?
ReplyDeleteAnd look at her locks - gorgeous!
I can only laugh because I'm not currently potty training. If I was, I'd totally be crying with you.
ReplyDeletehave a good week <3
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable though! That pic rocks!
ReplyDeleteHope the run went well for you.
I have a feeling this is a glimpse into my future! :) She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the potty training. Logan did pretty well but he was almost 3 before it really clicked for him.
What a sweet girl! I love the pacifier in her mouth. My son turns 3 this weekend and still has a pacifier. He is also not potty-trained. I know, I know.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! She must have wanted to continue her fantasies while she's sleeping.
ReplyDeleteBuy WoW Account