Like the deserts miss the rain!!
Ha! Now that song is going to be stuck in your head...you're welcome.
Ha! Now that song is going to be stuck in your head...you're welcome.
Holy crapballs....seriously its been a MONTH since I've posted?!
The kids are killing my bloggy mojo! It has been non stop insanity since summer break started, and this girl needs a BREAK! And a Red Bull....or 5. But I have to admit, we've had a ton of fun! Or maybe I'm just so delusional from lack of sleep that I think I'm having fun....either or.
I've got approximately 4.7 minutes before one of the kids starts crying about something so here, enjoy the summer fun pics!! I'll be back tomorrow for a little more blog lovin'..... rawr
I present the "I've been too busy wrangling my offspring to blog for the last month" Summer 2011 Album...
So far this summer we've been ...
Can you tell these are all from my phone? Apparently I'm way too lazy to even download all the good pictures off of my camera. I blame the kids.
But I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH! I can't wait to get back in the swing of things around here. I hope you're all having an AMAZING summer!
Happy Sunday Amigos!!



















Heeeeeyyyy! We are pretty much doing the same thing over here, uh minus the bacon :) Poor pup, hope he's doing better!
ReplyDeleteHope your puppy's okay! And I love the dinosaur Boogie made; that is awesome! Glad y'all are having fun!!
ReplyDeleteHoly summer fun lady!!
ReplyDeleteCannot believe how grown up the Little Miss looks. Like no baby left in her at all. She's a little lady. Wowsa.
And the pic of your boys in their capes... the best.
Happy sanity!
Looks like you've been having fun!
ReplyDeleteThat cake looks amazing...I can't believe you made that : )
Glad you're back posting! Summer is such a busy time...my blogging has been seriously slacking lately b/c there just isn't any time. In the long run busy days with kids are more important!!!
ReplyDeleteLovin' the summer fotos from mi familia de queso favorita! Miss you and can't wait til our weekend getaway! (Hubba hubba!)
ReplyDeleteMiss you fool!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete