Thursday, June 30, 2011

I don't ask for much....except this,,,

I'm pretty low maintenance. I don't ask for much in life. (Do you hear that sound? It's the sound of my husband choking on disbelief right now. Shut it Jordan.)

I realize that with marriage and motherhood, few things are sacred. I don't remember the last time I used the bathroom without one of the kids all up in my space, or offering to wipe my butt. As far as food goes, forget it, as soon as my plate hits the table their grubby little paws are all over it. I don't even want to know where my tooth brush has been. And you know what, I'm OK with it! Seriously. I've come to terms with it.

BUT there is one thing...just ONE small thing that I refuse to share. In fact, I won't even remotely share. And that's my pillow....that's right, MY PILLOW. Don't friggin touch it. I will cut you. Limbs will be lost.

You see, I love my pillow. Its my little slice of heaven. It's the perfect balance of firmness and comfort. I've worked hard to shape and mold it to such ultimate perfection! Do I seem a little neurotic about my pillow? WELL I AM! And that means don't touch it, don't breathe on it, don't sweat on it, don't look at it, don't even THINK about it. If I even think my pillow has been touched, I have to change the pillowcase. No joke. A pillow...That's not too much to ask for, right??

So tell my why, as I type this, Little Miss Presley is snuggled up in her bed fast asleep on MY PILLOW!!!! The hooligan! The thief!! Is nothing sacred in this house?!?!

{My dear sweet pillow...oh, and Presley too}

I have no words for this ultimate betrayal.

I'm going to go mourn now....

Happy Thursday Amigos!



ps- Dear Blogger, thanks for being a complete pain and deleting my post 3 effing times and not working ALL DAY. you suck giant monkey balls.

14 comments:

  1. Note to self: DO NOT touch your pillow in San Diego. Got it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hooligan indeed. how dare she touch the sacred pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, look at that, I'll bet she's drooling all over it too. Little rascal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww your sacred pillow. But look how cute she looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is too friggin cute for this post. Give her your pillow. Give her anything she wants. Auntie SurferWife said so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm ok with the stealing of pillows. i am not ok with the whole "mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy" bit while i'm trying to poop. yes. i said poop.

    also. i'm pretty sure giant monkey balls are not tasty. blogger is gross.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol Did you let her keep it??

    Or did you yank it out from under her?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...I wanna know if you yanked it out from under her too! Because the thought of you doing that makes me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Logan has yet to offer to wipe my butt but he does always ask to see my poop. Kids are gross little weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your kid can have my pillows. ugh! i keep getting the worst pillows ever! driving me bonkers! i recently stayed in a fancy hotel and fell in love with their dumb pillows. and i just ordered 4 of them! a good pillow goes a long way. YOU KNOW!!! lol

    hope you have a fab weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeff has tried to throw away my memory foam pillow multiple times and always pulls it out from under my head after I turn the lights off to get in bed. Of course he never turns the lights off, or the TV! But that's another story. Anyway, I can tell you exactly where his toothbrush has been....hey when you're home alone all day you call the shots right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! I am EXACTLY THE SAME WAY!!! MacGyver doesn't get it. It makes my skin crawl when other people touch my pillow. Even Punky. I HATE when Punky or anyone else uses my pillow. HATE.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh good god. I don't know if I'm really ready for the mommy thing... I would have snatched that right back. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. funny. i am the same way.

    but look at all that cuteness curled on it. i don't blame you for "letting it slide" just this once.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...