Monday, July 4, 2011

Every heart beats true for the Red, White, and Blue+++

I love the 4th of July.

I love everything is represents. I love the patriotism. I love the sense of unity. I love the traditions. I love dressing my kids in adorable patriotic outfits (yeah, I'm that mom)....I LOVE IT! I can't wait to celebrate today!! Bust out the BBQ and bring on the fireworks, we're ready to rock!




Have an AMAZING day amigos! And a big THANK YOU to all of those who serve our country!! We love you!!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!



Click image for source

3 comments:

  1. I love it too... I am currently in red, white and blue from head to toe.

    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post pics of your kiddos in their For America outfits :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...