Allergies shmallergies...
I need you in my life.
You lift me up when I am down
And take away my strife.
Your cheesy weezy goodness
stacks the pounds upon my thighs.
But I don't care about all that,
You're my golden crunchy prize!
{A little slice of heaven in my mouth. Don't judge. Partake!}
Screw the indigestion
I'll savor every bite.
I'm sure my Hubs will curse your name
As I toot into the night.
Add some jalapenos
And I'm happy as can be.
But if you need me check the loo.
Because of you, that's where I'll be.
Happy Wednesday Amigos!
Now pass the tums...and the toilet paper.
I need you in my life.
You lift me up when I am down
And take away my strife.
Your cheesy weezy goodness
stacks the pounds upon my thighs.
But I don't care about all that,
You're my golden crunchy prize!
{A little slice of heaven in my mouth. Don't judge. Partake!}Screw the indigestion
I'll savor every bite.
I'm sure my Hubs will curse your name
As I toot into the night.
Add some jalapenos
And I'm happy as can be.
But if you need me check the loo.
Because of you, that's where I'll be.
Happy Wednesday Amigos!
Now pass the tums...and the toilet paper.











Lovely post to read first thing in the morning. :)
ReplyDeletehahhahaahahahhaahhah!
ReplyDeleteHA! Only you could make a poem about IBS and it's effect on your bowels!
ReplyDeleteHaha...this is hilarious!
ReplyDeletewe had some yummy nachos ourselves last night. nice touch of making it into a poem by the way.
ReplyDeleteLOL oh I love you, dear. Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteSo goodddd.
ReplyDeleteoh how i miss the days of eating whatever i wanted and having ZERO negative results for doing so.
ReplyDeleteyour poem brought a tear to my eye, truly lovely!
and
hilarious!!
i LOVE jalapenos on nachos! mmm!
ReplyDelete