Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Things are about to get CRAZY.....WWTK Q&A!!


 That's right, things are about to get CRAZY....with Crazymama!! Mamarazzi and I are SO excited to introduce you into our NEW We Want To Know co-host Crazymama. Can I get a woot woot??!! You guys are going to LOVE her :) So grab a snack, grab our adorable new button, and play along!



Photobucket



Alright, so lets get down to business!

It's that time of year again folks...Cold and flu season!! Oh joy. This week Crazymama is asking the questions and she wants to know how you make it through the snottiest season of all. Read on and link up amigos!



1. What is your feel better remedy when you are sick?
2. When illness strikes, what is your policy on staying home from work, school or church with yourself and the family?
3. What do you think is worse? Flu or cold?
4. Flu shots...do you get them? Have you yet?
5. When you are feeling down, what is your usual, go-to therapy? (retail therapy, exercise, comfort food, etc)


1. What is your feel better remedy when you are sick?

Some hot herbal tea, an Arrested Development marathon, and some couch time. Too bad that NEVER happens, normally I get to the tea part and that's about it! But man...it would be nice.


2. When illness strikes, what is your policy on staying home from work, school or church with yourself and the family?

We go on LOCKDOWN! I just think its common courtesy to not spread it around. Plus I want my kids to get all the rest they can, so normally I quarantine them and sentence them to the couch.


3. What do you think is worse? Flu or cold?

Flu. Hands down. I can handle the snot and coughing, but its the fevers and involuntary bodily functions (you know, the hershey squirts and what not) that I can't handle.


4. Flu shots...do you get them? Have you yet?

Nope. I'm not a big fan of the flu shot. We pass on them every year and so far we've been ok! Sure, we get colds occasionally, but its been a long time since I've had a bad flu episode. Fingers and toes crossed for another flu-free season!


5. When you are feeling down, what is your usual, go-to therapy? (retail therapy, exercise, comfort food, etc)

 Ummm. D-all of the above?? Ha!



All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling WWTK button
2. A link to your co hosts MamarazziQueso and Crazymama
Links must lead to WWTK posts that contain the WWTK button. Posts should lead to Family Friendly blogs. Blogs containing explicit language and/or sexually explicit content should contain an "adult content warning", or risk being removed from the link list. Kthanks!
 

16 comments:

  1. LOL @ LOCKDOWN. i think most people REALLY appreciate that.

    i am super excited about our new co host too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hershey squirts would have been a step up from whatever virus I picked up in Texas! but yes. Lockdown a must!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of think Flu shots are a racket! And crazy expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that everyone else agrees with me on the flu shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a fan of the flu shot.
    Isn't it just standard that mom has to be dying--literally--to get some down time when sick?

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the lockdown and hershey squirts comment! OMG true that.

    oy. we go back and forth, last year we didn't get them, and it was HORRIBLE the flu, going around my house. it was the kind they give shots for it was BAD. of course i was pregnant, home alone with 6 kids for the week.

    this year i'm getting my shot. hoping to prevent that from happening again. but i'll get it just before the weekend so the hubs will be hom SO HE CAN take care of the herd if i get a little sick (and take a few days off hiding in my room watching my shows and reading between naps).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flu shots aren't bad so I get one every year. I'd rather have a sore arm for a day than have the flu for a week. No hersey squirts for me! Ha!

    I'm a retail therapy kind of girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For me, it really depends on the kid whether I'd rather they had colds or flu. A couple of my kids with flu will just hibernate in their rooms, so it's not so bad. The others NEEEEED me and it stinks! For myself, I'd rather get it over with than have a lingering cold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of these days I'll get back on this bandwagon.

    1) LOVE Arrested Development. I CAN'T believe they cancelled it! We're still mourning.

    2.) The military requires the flu shot (or that crap they shoot up your nose, to be more precise), but somehow I've missed it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol loved your answers!!! loved how you called it the Hershey runs lol

    Loves and likes ya <3
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  11. you=hilarious!
    Miss you, sily girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are hilarious! We go on lockdown, too. And yes, I would like D-all of the above, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree flu is way worse than a cold! Hope we all stay flu free :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lockdown...perfect answer!
    Flu sucks fo sho. I think mom's shouldn't ever get sick. Are you with me on this one!
    D - All of the above... PERFECT answer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Go-to therapy: a glass (ok, bottle) of wine & reruns of Grey's Anatomy. And a bubble bath. And then I'm A-OK. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...