Wednesday, October 19, 2011

TMI edition...WWTK Time!

I've been told that sharing is caring, and I tend to OVER share just a wee bit. Let me just say 'you're welcome' in advance. This week's probing questions (ha...I said probing...*snort*) come courtesy of the faboosh Mamarazzi.

So join Crazymama, Mamarazzi, and yours truly for another riveting round of We Want To Know!




Photobucket


Here are this week's questions!

1. When was the last time you lost your temper?
2. What 3 words best describe you?
3. What movie could you watch over and over again and never get tired of?
4. If you could do something dangerous, just once, with no risk, what would you do?
5. Which is more important, intelligence or common sense?

Aren't you just DYING to answer?! I know I am :)


1. When was the last time you lost your temper?

HA! About ten minutes ago. My kids were doing Lego bombs in the house...which consisted of them taking handfuls of Legos and CHUCKING them into the air. There are Legos in every nook and cranny of my house. Which of course I HAD TO CLEAN because my kids somehow turn into pumpkins when its time to clean. ARGH!

2. What 3 words best describe you?

Hungry, tired, and ovulating. (you're welcome) Come to think of it....maybe I'm hungry and tired because of my wretched uterus and my evil ovaries. Seriously it feels like someone is stabbing me with an ice pick. I need a snack STAT. Oh...you can probably add the word dramatic to the list.


3. What movie could you watch over and over again and never get tired of?

 Pretty much any Disney movie. Maybe its because my kids watch them ALL of the time, but I could seriously watch Tangled, The Little Mermaid, or The Lion King all day long. Come to think of it, I already do. It's the ciiiiiiiirlce of life!

4. If you could do something dangerous, just once, with no risk, what would you do?

EAT DAIRY! Yeah.....that's right....a friggin block of cheese. AND I wouldn't take my medicine.  Take that ya stupid allergies! Now that is danger. Danger? I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha ha! (oy...too much Lion King)

5. Which is more important, intelligence or common sense?

I'm going to have to go with common sense on this one.

All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling WWTK button
2. A link to your co hosts Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama
Links must lead to WWTK posts that contain the WWTK button. Posts should lead to Family Friendly blogs. Blogs containing explicit language and/or sexually explicit content should contain an "adult content warning", or risk being removed from the link list. Kthanks!



17 comments:

  1. Common sense is so important!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it weird that reading your answer about your evil ovaries made me breathe a sigh of relief to know I'm not the only one who feels like they're getting stabbed with an ice pick? Because it did.

    Also, totally agree with you on the common sense thing. Not enough people have it and really most of the time it is most useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answers..your blog is saucy!

    I would freak out about the legos too....isn't it like kids to not use toys as they were intended..?
    Disney movies are always a good choice fun for the whole family! Tangled is a recent favorite of mine.
    I always tell my son "Mother KNows best, and don't you forget it" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Eat Dairy! You poor thing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Common sense all the way.
    Lego bombs have not yet hit my house--oh we have Legos, but they are sort of contained. I had to laugh when Turbo stepped on one and complained because it hurt. See, kid, they are dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your answer to #2. Cracked me up!

    I forgot The Little Mermaid...I could watch it every day. I had a crush on Prince Eric when I was a kid. Til I grew up and realized he was, y'know...a cartoon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheese really? and we call you queso?? That's THE most dangerous thing??

    OMG!! Eat dairy... that's wild!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, you seriously have me laughing! I love your answers this week!!

    Yep, you're quoting Disney, you may need to lay off of them for a little bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your answers! I heart all of those movies.

    Cheese. That would be me too. Risk taker!

    Ovulating! I laughed out loud in the dentists office.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am your newest follower - I laughed when I read your answer to #4! haha!!! I am so sorry you are allergic...i hope that taking the medicine helps a little!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I laughed out loud when you referenced The Lion King (danger? I laugh...) because I have no children, and therefore no excuses, and I can recite the whole darned thing start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww poor you when living dangerously involves a block of cheese.

    and now i have lion king songs in my head...thanks for that.

    get a snack...feed those ovaries..er, something.

    thanks for being a super RAD co host!! your turn next week!! i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved reading your answers, too funny especially No. 2 and 4.

    Thanks for hosting, interesting questions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL I love your answers. I would probably pick "Beauty and the Beast." ;P

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel so sorry for you not being able to eat dairy, I can't live without it.

    And I think you need to step away from the Disney movies, maybe watch a rated R one every now and then! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...