Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So I'm a little late on this.....



But hey...better late than never, right? Plus I love any excuse to post adorable pics of my demon spawn. They had a BLAST this Halloween and I'm kind of sad its over, but I am SO ready for the holidays! But first things first....its picture time!!


Awesome pumpkins were a must...

Rosie and Rubiks....we make Halloween look good!

My three little monsters....pretending to be sweet

Dizzle, The Hubs, and Jeremy ROCKED it at our haunted house!
Little Miss Presley and her main man, Ryder!
My Luigi and his BFF Mario
Boogie the dragon....melts my friggin heart!

Rosie the Riveter....these guns are loaded!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the Rosy costume!!

    Great costumes all around, and pumpkins, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, I just posted my Halloween pics today too. :) Cute costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make an awesome Rosie!! The babies look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable. And those kiddos are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sassy lady! love it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol....love that you were Rosie and the kids look adorable, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were the cutest Rosie EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Rosie!!! They all look so cute! I'm excited too though as my two favorite holidays are coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait WHAT? Little Miss was not Hello Kitty? How can this be??

    They all look so cute and I can't believe how big they are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We just stood in front if Rosie the Riveter on Saturday in our new art museum. SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...