Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Treats not tricks please! WWTK Q&A!

Can I start by saying that just LOOKING at candy makes me want to heave??? I am SO done with Halloween. Ugh. Well, I will be after this Q&A that is! It's time for We Want To Know Wednesdays with your trio of fabulous ladies, Mamarazzi, Crazymama and ME. This week's questions come to you courtesy of Crazymama, so read on and let's do the dang thing!



Photobucket

Here are this week's questions:

1. How did you celebrate Halloween? Adult party? Trick or treating? Trunk or treat?
2. What candy is your favorite/the first thing you steal from the kids?
3. What kind of candy do you give out, is it your favorite? Or something you know you won't be tempted to eat?
4. How soon after Halloween do you take down decorations and put away decorations?
5. When do you decorate for the next holiday?

Read on my lovelies!

How did you celebrate Halloween? Adult party? Trick or treating? Trunk or treat?

D, all of the above! Actually we had an AWESOME trunk or treat at church. Jordan and a few of his buddies even set up a wicked spooky alley out of some easy-ups and scared the shiznit out of a ton of kids. Gotta love it! And of course we had class parties (co-hosted by yours truly) and trick or treating with the kids. All in all it was a blast and the kids scored some crazy candy!

What candy is your favorite/the first thing you steal from the kids?

Anything sour! But lately with my allergies even candy has been upsetting my tummy. LAME!

What kind of candy do you give out, is it your favorite? Or something you know you won't be tempted to eat?

Jordan handles the candy distribution at the Casa de Cline. And seeing as how he LOVES candy, he only gives out the good stuff. He takes his candy duty seriously! He gives out ALL kinds of candy. Its a little intense.

How soon after Halloween do you take down decorations and put away decorations?


Ummm...about 5 minutes after. No seriously. They're already down. I can't handle leaving them up too long. I may be slightly neurotic about holiday decorations....just warning you now.

When do you decorate for the next holiday?


I did leave out a few fall decorations today, but you better bet your sweet booty that my Christmas tree will be up the day after Thanksgiving. It's tradition!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas and LOVE having my house decorated like a winter wonderland. LOVE IT! Did I mention that I love it??

All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling WWTK button
2. A link to your co hosts MamarazziQueso and Crazymama
Links must lead to WWTK posts that contain the WWTK button. Posts should lead to Family Friendly blogs. Blogs containing explicit language and/or sexually explicit content should contain an "adult content warning", or risk being removed from the link list. Kthanks!

15 comments:

  1. i am so the same way about the decorations coming down right away!! i put up Halloween in mid September this year and have been adding to it since. i am lame like that...so yeah, it is time for it all to come down. i will do this as soon as i get home from my folk's on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun scaring the kids! Poor things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i had your determination to take down mine, I'm dreading pulling out allllll the xmas boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordan and I would probably get along - I like to make sure my candy is the good stuff that kids love! I want to be known as "one of the good houses" - it isn't easy, though, because I get a ton of kids...I try though! My mom was HORRIFIED when she came candy shopping with me and saw how much I spent!! lol

    Also can't wait to turn my house into a winter wonderland...only a few more weeeeks!! woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the candy we had at work there were Warheads. Did you ever eat those when you were little? They are more sour than I remember!

    Boo allergies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't.Wait.Til.Christmas. I can't wait till the Christmas karaoke is on demand, can't wait till the stores are full force, in your face with the decorations. Can't wait. Super excited....I mean


    Christmas is alright.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, they were playing Christmas music here before Halloween even hit! I mean for realz???

    So yeah, Halloween was pretty much skipped here all to build up for Christmas. Think I can get a tree shipped here to the desert?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. The good stuff....yeah, we have a neighbor who gives out full size candy bars. Sheesh. Making the rest of us look bad! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome he takes candy duty seriously. someone has to.

    love that you already have it all down already. i thought i did and have since found a few stray items i missed, the bins are out so tomorrow, i'll get on that.

    thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so with you on the decorating! There is no leaving the Christmas stuff up til February round these parts!! Halloween stuff is already forgotten. Also sad day that your allergies are making candy no bueno...that blows.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We used to give out the good stuff, but it was pretty expensive, and then we didn't really have anybody come by. More for us! I don't buy Halloween candy anymore, though.

    Love the thought of you decorating your house in a Christmas wonderland :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. we never get trick or treaters we live to far in the woods

    ReplyDelete
  13. We don't get trick or treaters either. BUT, one of the best ideas I heard this year was a guy who quietly dropped packets of ketchup and hot sauce into the bags of anyone over the age of 12 who was not wearing a costume, but collecting candy. Imagine their surprise when they went to take inventory of their loot!

    Best. Trick. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Halloween decorations were taken down the next day, too. If I ever hosted a Thanksgiving, I would have the house decorated for Christmas by then. I can't do it the day after because I'll be too busy shopping, so I have to wait until that weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We had a whopping zero trick or treaters. I guess that's what happes when you're smack in the middle of college town USA. Loving this blog!! Following now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...