Friday, December 30, 2011

Little Miss Presley's Party!!! Part 1....

Yeah...so this is totally TOTALY late...but hey, better late than never. Little Miss Presley had an AMAZING 3rd birthday and her party was one for the books...or the blog! It was an insane party to put together, but thanks to my girl and bestie, Atlanta, we were able to pull off one friggin amazing Little Mermaid party. The kids had a blast partying under the sea. Seriously, I don't know how the heck we are going to top this!! Here are the first round of pics...ENJOY!


One tired Little Miss, chillin' in her grotto....

CAKE!!!!  
The seaweed is always greener....

My pretty little mermaid...
Prince Eric....rawr!!!
Adorable oyster cookies!!! LOVE THESE!

And of course.....cake....nom nom nom

Check back tomorrow for round 2!!


14 comments:

  1. Great party! I have 2 little girls envious of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Her smile is so dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is some seeeeeerious cuteness!! i love love love the grotto. super rad. you are a really fun mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO AMAZING! You kick ass! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow. she's not a baby anymore. shock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get the seaweed streamers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like it one AH-Mazing party. I'm working on putting a Finding Nemo party for my daughter who is turning three. Can you tell me if the seaweed is gathered streamers or ribbon?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you get your seaweed streamers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually sewed them. You use regular party streamers and layer them and sew down the middle, kind of bunching the streamer as you go. Super easy! Good luck!

      Delete
  9. The seaweed decoration would be great for our Vacation Bible School. Did you buy the crepe paper like that or make it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The seaweed decoration would be great for our Vacation Bible School. Did you buy the crepe paper like that or make it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. did you make the seaweed streamers?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...