Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Guess what??? You'll never guess...

Either I've totally lost my mind....OR....I truly enjoy mother hood. I'm going to go with option #2. 


Friends, I am so happy to announce on behalf of the Cline Familia that we are adding another little hooligan to the crew! 



Bring on the stretchy pants and chips n' salsa...things are about to get crazy around here!!



4 comments:

  1. Soooo Happy for you.

    and jealous.

    but MORE happy.

    you make beautiful babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new forth coming addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm so late to the party, but congratulations!!!!! FOUR! Goodness! :) That's so exciting! We just found out that #3 is on the way so you and I get to be preg together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations!! such happy news :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...