I love days like today! To truly enjoy every part of my day from waking to bed time can be a rare commodity at times....but today was simply and ordinarily perfect. Nothing grand happened, just life at it's fullest. Getting spit up on, changing explosive diapers, playing outside for hours, chauffeuring to and fro, getting sticky kisses from my munchkins, yummy Thai food for dinner(which I ate way too much of, I'm feeling like I'm gonna heave...blah), ice cream sundaes with Daddy...this is why I love my life. Man I really hope tomorrow isn't lame!! Today reminded me of the book For One More Day by Mitch Albom....it was just that good. I wish I could think of a cool song to be my theme song of the day! I have a secret...I know what made today so good. The first thing I did today was put on my pink headband with the big cute bow. I wore it ALL day...I think it made all the difference. I'm gonna wear it again tomorrow, just in case.
Looks like an absolutely PERFECT day! How cute is Levi on his skateboard??? I can't believe both your little guys are already skating, that's so awesome. And Levi got a haircut!!! He's all grown up now. Sad... But it looks great on him! Love Miss P cuddling with the doggy. Awe...
I'd be wearing that lucky headband EVERYDAY if I were you!
Only a few lucky people ever recognize a perfect day! Your day reminded me of this quote I saw at about your life stage. "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return." - Mary Jean Iron
I'm sad I couldn't enjoy the day with you! I have been a bad friend lately...Forgive Me?
ReplyDeleteLooks like an absolutely PERFECT day! How cute is Levi on his skateboard??? I can't believe both your little guys are already skating, that's so awesome. And Levi got a haircut!!! He's all grown up now. Sad... But it looks great on him! Love Miss P cuddling with the doggy. Awe...
ReplyDeleteI'd be wearing that lucky headband EVERYDAY if I were you!
Only a few lucky people ever recognize a perfect day! Your day reminded me of this quote I saw at about your life stage. "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return."
ReplyDelete- Mary Jean Iron