Hot Mamma! Looks so freaking hot! I love it! I did the same thing when I moved up north and I love it! The heat and my super long hair was a disaster. Growing it out for my best mates wedding... then BAM going straight back to the graduated bob! SMOKING!
oh no question lady you know how i love it!! I LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! you look amazing and you have the perfect hair to work the graduated bob something firece! k.gonna go admire the photos once more and try my hardest not to break out my own shears!!! GORGEOUS!
Looks great on you and i'm sure it will be sooo much easier to take care of and style! I can't wait until after the wedding b/c I'm CHOPPING my hair off!!
You look absolutely fabulous, Alicia! I think short hair is made for you, girlfriend! I'm going to chop mine off today, too. I'm thinking about using your picture as inspiration...I think mine's going to have to be even shorter thanks to layers...WHOA!
Do i need to tell you one more time how much i love your new do? Uh...YES!!!!! Because i friggen LURVE LURVE LURVING it!!! You're a new woman, my friend...is it weird that i want to slapdatass and flirt with you too? Nahhhhh.
too cute for words... well, maybe I have a few! A-MAZ-ING! Tell Jordan Sophia totally works with the hair, a little naughty, a little nice... bow chicka wow wow!! I get me hair done on thurs... oh wait, that's tomorrow!! YEAH!!
Love it! I am actually growing mine out back to that same cut. I get shear happy once I cut it the first time. It gets shorter and shorter and then I grow it back out.
100% hot-to-trot!!! I love the back- I have hair-styling retardation so I would not be able to pull this off.. but on you, PHENOMENAL!! And so much fun to have the hubs flirting liking crazy with you... oh la la!
Now you're a shorty like me! I like it, it looks cute and sassy. That's like the same exact cut that I have right now...you just have more hair than me is all!
I LIKE it! I chopped 8 inches off if my hair last April and haven't cut it since. I want it long for the wedding but I also like shorter hair. And DARK! In my opinion, every single blond on the face of the earth would look hotter brunette or black :)
I LOVE IT!!!! My hair been successfully and not-successfully cut like this a few times. If I could be guaranteed that it would always look great, I would keep it cut like that. It's GORGEOUS and super flattering!
You and Summer are killing me with the gorgeous new hair cuts! I want to chop mine so badly but I keep reminding myself of how gross I would look like in 6 months with short hair and a round bloated face. Not pretty. You rock it! I'll let my hair live vicariously through yours!
I recently just chopped off 10inches of hair and now have the same cut that you have.
I have a question though... When you style your hair, does the front part [the longer hair at the front] tend to 'wisp' outwards?
I pretty much have the rolling brush technique down but the longer part in the front, at the ends, instead of staying 'rolled under', towards my chin, they start to go 'outwards'.
Hello there! I'm a brand new follower, and here on my first visit I'm rewarded with the most bitching haircut ever! I'm seriously printing this out and taking to my stylist. Love it!
I love it! I wish my hair could look like that. I would come off looking like a burnt q-tip. Yeah, I said it. I need to do something..all I tell my lady is make me sexy. It's always the same cut. What's she trying to tell me?
Hot Mamma! Looks so freaking hot! I love it! I did the same thing when I moved up north and I love it! The heat and my super long hair was a disaster. Growing it out for my best mates wedding... then BAM going straight back to the graduated bob! SMOKING!
ReplyDeleteI love it and you have the perfect hair for the style.
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!! It looks great...and I love the little stars up the back of your neck!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteSexy, Sexy, Sexy!! :) It looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou're hair looks gorgeous!!! Really suits you :)
ReplyDeleteSE x
Love the hair - it's as beautiful as you are! :o)
ReplyDeleteYou're so purty - love the new 'do!
ReplyDeleteoh no question lady you know how i love it!! I LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! you look amazing and you have the perfect hair to work the graduated bob something firece! k.gonna go admire the photos once more and try my hardest not to break out my own shears!!! GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! The tattoos really work with that hairstyle! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!! So jealous that I can't pull of that do. But it looks so good on you!
ReplyDeletesuper hawt! Won't cure your obsession with your flatiron, but will take MUCH LESS time I'm sure!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! You have great hair. Perfect style for you!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look HAWT!! Did I spy a neck tattoo? You are so mysterious!
ReplyDeleteYou look marvelous darling.
ReplyDeleteI love it! Sexy Momma!
ReplyDeleteSuper sexy! Enjoy the new look! Gonna look HAWT with those new Steve Maddens!
ReplyDeletelooks awsome!!!! love it and the stars on the back of your neck too!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks great on you and i'm sure it will be sooo much easier to take care of and style! I can't wait until after the wedding b/c I'm CHOPPING my hair off!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteWhen I cut my hair like that Jeff kept caressing my neck and saying "I love your neck." Ummm, okay?
You look absolutely fabulous, Alicia! I think short hair is made for you, girlfriend! I'm going to chop mine off today, too. I'm thinking about using your picture as inspiration...I think mine's going to have to be even shorter thanks to layers...WHOA!
ReplyDeleteLove the sexy new hair!
ReplyDeleteDo i need to tell you one more time how much i love your new do? Uh...YES!!!!! Because i friggen LURVE LURVE LURVING it!!! You're a new woman, my friend...is it weird that i want to slapdatass and flirt with you too? Nahhhhh.
ReplyDeleteIt's fabulous! You look amazing!
ReplyDeleteColor me Jealous!!! I LOVE this cut!!!!!! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteWOAHMAN!!!! Sexy Sexy!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love it, and think it's an amazing change!
Rawr!
I LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeletetoo cute for words... well, maybe I have a few! A-MAZ-ING! Tell Jordan Sophia totally works with the hair, a little naughty, a little nice... bow chicka wow wow!! I get me hair done on thurs... oh wait, that's tomorrow!! YEAH!!
ReplyDeleteLovin' it!
ReplyDeleteIt ROCKS!!! You go gurl!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I Think it looks perfect on you!!!
ReplyDeleteTotes diggin' the hair! I think you look adorable. Now go write a love letter to your hair :p
ReplyDeleteSofia....lol!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I am actually growing mine out back to that same cut. I get shear happy once I cut it the first time. It gets shorter and shorter and then I grow it back out.
ReplyDeletei must say you made the right decision. LOOOVE it!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! ALICIA!! you look smokin lady!! totally beautiful. I love it!!! WOOHOOO!! AWESOMENESS ALL AROUND!!!!
ReplyDelete100% hot-to-trot!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the back- I have hair-styling retardation so I would not be able to pull this off.. but on you, PHENOMENAL!! And so much fun to have the hubs flirting liking crazy with you... oh la la!
Who doesn't love a good graduated bob??? I know I do! You are hot.
ReplyDeleteAnd I like the neck tat. That's hot, too.
Looks hot! I love it.
ReplyDeleteLoves it!!! Looks so cute in the back with your tattoos!
ReplyDeleteOMG it looks FREAKING FANTASTIC! You look gorgeous... love love love it!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!! And who the heck is Sofia??
ReplyDeleteDUDE! I LOVE IT! we are twins now!! you look hot and i loev that the tats are peeking out!
ReplyDeleteYou look so beeeeee-A-U-tiful! I love how that line enhances your jaw and makes your eyes pop! I can see why JOrdan is all fired up. Pretty Momma!
ReplyDeleteVery sexy and sophisticated!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! it looks really cute on you. I also like your tattoo thats peeking out from under your hair.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great!!!! Makes me reallllly wanna do something to mine!
ReplyDeleteApparently you're now looking all of 22yrs old. Apparently I should follow the leader and get me a long bob, or "lob" ASAP! Lurve it!
ReplyDeleteWhen you're hot, you're hot, honey, and YOU are hot-- great cut! And super-shiny! Love that the hub is flirting with you. Sounds like success to me!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair! You look fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteChuck Norris does not "style" his hair. It lays perfectly in place out of sheer terror.
ReplyDeletemaybe you should give it a go...would save you the straightening time...
you're SO cute with short hair! love it love it.
ReplyDeleteIt truly looks amazing on you. Love how your stars peak out to shine...
ReplyDeleteNow you're a shorty like me! I like it, it looks cute and sassy. That's like the same exact cut that I have right now...you just have more hair than me is all!
ReplyDeleteI LIKE it! I chopped 8 inches off if my hair last April and haven't cut it since. I want it long for the wedding but I also like shorter hair. And DARK! In my opinion, every single blond on the face of the earth would look hotter brunette or black :)
ReplyDeleteHoly $hit! I LOVE it! You look fabulously sexy. Again, love the angle toward the face. You must feel like a whole new woman! Enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteYou look GLORIOUS my love! Just stunning! What a great cut. So brave... I could never do it!
ReplyDeleteBeeee-Uteeeeful! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSexy! You really didn't need to do all that for baby White. "It" will love you long or short, but thanks.
ReplyDeleteyou are one hot mama!! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome! Hopefully it will cut down on your straightening time!
ReplyDeleteso cute!!! i love it :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!!! My hair been successfully and not-successfully cut like this a few times. If I could be guaranteed that it would always look great, I would keep it cut like that. It's GORGEOUS and super flattering!
ReplyDeleteGahgeous dahling! And that star tattoo...suhweet!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so dang good! I wish I could pull of a cut like that! I can't believe how shiny your hair is! .LOVE IT.
ReplyDeleteIt looks soooooooo fabulous. Love love love it!
ReplyDeleteI like it short...good choice! Sexy!!
ReplyDeletejajajaja I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou and Summer are killing me with the gorgeous new hair cuts! I want to chop mine so badly but I keep reminding myself of how gross I would look like in 6 months with short hair and a round bloated face. Not pretty. You rock it! I'll let my hair live vicariously through yours!
ReplyDeletethat is so beautiful. I wish I could go that short! I'm not brave enough...and it would be one big poofy mess on me. ick
ReplyDeleteit looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!! gah! you look so gorgeous!!! LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteWoot Woot!
ReplyDeleteLooking good girly.
Like I said I don't have the balls to cut off my own but it looks great on you!
i love it! the short is SOOO flattering on you!!! it's hot!
ReplyDeleteit looks great!
ReplyDeletei'd even say you were hot. but i leave that description for my friends i know in real life. that way. you won't think i'm a stalker. word.
visiting from sits!
Your hair looks great!
ReplyDeleteI recently just chopped off 10inches of hair and now have the same cut that you have.
I have a question though... When you style your hair, does the front part [the longer hair at the front] tend to 'wisp' outwards?
I pretty much have the rolling brush technique down but the longer part in the front, at the ends, instead of staying 'rolled under', towards my chin, they start to go 'outwards'.
Love your color too!
Are you the cutest little THANG or what???? LOVE IT hot mama!
ReplyDeleteDid I mention we could be twins or at least sisters now? but that's what you were going for, WEREN'T YOU? Stalker :D
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Love it. I really need to chop mine off soon. It's driving me nuts.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so great!! As soon as my hair hits 10 inches I'll be chopping mine off too!!
ReplyDeleteI will repeat as if it had not been said already...you look amazing!
ReplyDeletemy god you did attract some comments :) i guess i am super late! but it suits you fantastic :)
ReplyDeleteHOLY HOTNESS! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks good. Your hair is perfect for the A-line cut. I have mine cut like that but mine is way to thin and looks flat. Lucky Ducky!
ReplyDeletelove love love your hair. But I also remember when your hair was even shorter and curly! It has always been cute no matter how you have your hair!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteHello there! I'm a brand new follower, and here on my first visit I'm rewarded with the most bitching haircut ever! I'm seriously printing this out and taking to my stylist. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I wish my hair could look like that. I would come off looking like a burnt q-tip. Yeah, I said it. I need to do something..all I tell my lady is make me sexy. It's always the same cut. What's she trying to tell me?
ReplyDeleteWork that 'do ma!
xx
Cristina
absolutely gorgeous! good decision :-)
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!! Very Chic and Stylish! :o)
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks A-DORABLE!!
ReplyDelete