So I need a little cheering up today and I have just the perfect thing....
{The Hoff and puppies....the perfect antidote}There....better already!! He's Hofftastic. And if my Monday didn't suck already, it sure is about to, because for some INSANE reason I've decided to go back to the gym. Uggghhhhh. My Thighs (yes with a capital T) hurt just thinking about it! I've promised them that if they manage to survive an hour of cardio, I'll treat them to a smoothie.
Sorry to keep it short, I'm hoping to have time to get caught up on YOUR blogs today! Have a great Monday folks...I'm off to go breathe heavily and act like I'm working out.
Sorry to keep it short, I'm hoping to have time to get caught up on YOUR blogs today! Have a great Monday folks...I'm off to go breathe heavily and act like I'm working out.











oh lady!!!! i was with you in memory...and text...over that horrific 4th qtr...poor ponies...but the bright side there is always a next year!!!
ReplyDeleteand i am sorry...but who in their right mind told him it was alright to put innocent puppies on or near his naked body...that is foul and i am putting in a call to peta as i type!!! poor little things didn't even see it coming...
I find it disturbing that not only are their puppies roaming around his naked junk but that they are also extremely wrinkly...eww.
ReplyDeletePoor puppies........... however, if they were going to use dogs, they shoulda used boxers!
ReplyDeletehold me forever alicia...yesterday sucked! and what a way to lose. interception? i felt my heart break not once...but twice. it brought me flashbacks to when the raiders played superbowl. so sad.
ReplyDeleteand no that picture did not help. i've been feeling sick and now i feel sicker. ughhhh...
Alica, did I inform you of the greatest phone App in the history of the universe? It's called "Ask The Hoff." It's basically a magic eightball for your phone. But it's The Hoff's voice and everything.
ReplyDeleteI will probably do a post about it next week, where everyone can Ask The Hoff. It will cheer you up!
All I can think is HOLY CRAP, those POOR dogs.
ReplyDeleteahhhh if there is a park near you its better than the gym.... sorry about your colts! good week lady!
ReplyDeleteIt was a devastating loss...but I'm more devastated about this puppy/penis situation. The poor little fella that had to sit directly on top of the crotch?!?!?!? I die.
ReplyDeleteSo, so sorry about your boys :(
ReplyDeleteBut I was cheering for the Saints, just cuz they had never been there before... but I do still love me some Peyton.
And that pic... oh my word. I saw it in class and busted out laughing... while we were talking about your duties to clients who were suffering from dimentia. DEFINITELY not a topic that should have inspired laughter so I got a few looks...
You are so silly. You and your Hoff and Chucky Chuck. Crack me up. Sorry about the loss. I won't gloat. SWEAR!
ReplyDeleteYou enjoy that gym time. Work it girl. WORK IT!
The Hoff....bwwaaahhhaaaa
ReplyDeleteAt least you aren't bitter.
Hugging you while wearing my black and gold! EEEK!
ReplyDeleteI adore you! Good game, friend.
BTW, I agree with Bananas. Please remove the Hoff. I thought the dog was a wrinkly growth at first! lol.
Rule #1 of exercise, don't treat yourself with food! ;) lol Good luck. You're so teeny, you'll be fine. :) Sorry the colts couldn't pull it off. I didn't get to watch. :(
ReplyDeleteThe Hoff... so cheesetastic.
ReplyDeleteThe puppies on him just freak me out haha
ReplyDeleteI was devastated, but I guess no one better to lose too.
ReplyDeleteYikes that pic scares the wrinkles outta me!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you thought to cover up the nipple because I was going to say that was a bit to much for a family blog. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteI've no idea about anything to do with the super bowl, however my body refuses to walk in the direction of a gym. I resorted to work out videos.
ReplyDeleteSE x
Your thighs must have been talking to my thighs because today is supposed to be workout day for me too! I didn't promise them a smoothie, though. Good to know...haha
ReplyDeleteOh and the Hoff? I think you need to add a few large bottles of Jack and some vomit. Those puppies are waay too cute to be nestled in his chest hairs, ick!
i can't imagine what the wrinkly thing they blacked out looks like. also. i don't want to imagine.
ReplyDeletewho dat!
Sending you hugs! not Hoff!
ReplyDeleteThat made you feel better? it made ME throw up in my mouth a little bit. :)
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! Your thighs will hate you momentarily, but love you for it!
ReplyDeleteSorry for the loss - I've been supporting a losing side since 1983 (followed them since I was born but it was 83 when they last tasted victory) so I have little sympathy.
Sorry your Colts didn't win the Big Game, they really tried. Like you, I'm glad it was the saints that beat 'em. Overall, it was a great game, don't you think? And a hug from the Hoff would make me loads better too. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm with out friend Summer B and super ecstatic that the Saints pulled it off! :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun working out...let us know that you made it out alive!
i want to see the hoff's (oops -- at first i typed "hoof's) nipple and weiner!!!
ReplyDeletegood luck with that work out. i did one yesterday before a superbowl binge of epic proportions, and everything on me body hurts today! gah! oh well!
i'm sorry the Colts didn't make it but at the same time the article about the Saints winning today in the newspapers where so uplifting and hopeful that i don't feel so bad for you.
ReplyDeleteand i need a hug too...sometimes, all you want is a cuppa, some jalopinos cheetoz, an oversized laptdog and a bestie to chat for hours. can i stop by next weekend?
love you...please schedule skype date immedialtly!
xxx
ps. puppies + naked men= NO. NO. NO!!
and i mean even Matthew M. or Ryan R. would not pass THAt test!!!
Thanks for that pic. I don't understand your love for the hoff, but it amuses me.
ReplyDeleteI tagged you on Cheap Wine and Cookies!
ha ha that poor puppy! this is hilarious!
ReplyDelete*shudder* That picture really is something.
ReplyDeleteI always suspected that the Hoff was into puppies.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't watch the Super Bowl. I'm still in mourning the Vikings couldn't get their crap together and be in it. As for the picture..yeah..yeah.. I do feel better. I would have like a complementary nipple shot though. A little Hasslehoff boob would have really made my day. :)
ReplyDeleteMy thighs hurt for 4 days straight. I could hardly walk the short flight of stairs in my house... but I kept pushing and now they don't hurt at all so guess what? I can't to exercise even harder. Ugh.
ReplyDeleteI may not sleep tonight after seeing that picture.
ReplyDeleteEWSERS!!!
Sorry about your team, but did that give you the right to assault us with that photo? He gives me the creeps even fully dressed, so guess what that did to me... blecccccch...
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile, I'm planning to start back at the gym, too. Of course I say that every week, but for now I'm still using the "I just had surgery three weeks ago" excuse. That should be good for about another 3 weeks. Six weeks out seems like the end of the line for that one...
so glad you posted that picture. i needed an uplift and man did he do it for me. oh baby oh baby!
ReplyDeletesorry the colts lost lady. it was a sad moment in time for p.manning. depressing. oh well - there is always next year.
I like the Colts but I was happy the Saints won.
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the gym!
A nekkid Hoff with sharpei puppies.
ReplyDeleteWhy is that not on the cover of Time or The New Yorker?