Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mason starring as.....

Veterinarian #1 in the highly acclaimed elementary school blockbuster...

Friendly Neighborhood Helpers!!

The play was flippin awesome! The kids worked round the clock to put on an amazing performance and we are SO proud of Mason. Not one burp, fart, or potty word during the entire play! BOOYA! However, I was there was this wonky lady clapping all crazy and yelling out GO MASON through out the whole thing. What? That's what moms are for! He's just lucky I didn't bring the sign I was planning on taking.

Now for your viewing pleasure, I present the First Grade musical production of Friendly Neighborhood Helpers!!


{There's the dude!! He was made for the stage!}

The cast highlighted all sorts of community volunteers from mail persons, to librarians, to....

{Way cuter than the ones you see riding around in the truck!!}

firemen, to crossing guards, to chefs, to.....


{A VET! Good looking, funny, & smart! My baby's the man!}

VETS! That's right our dude was a vet...and a mighty fine one at that!

{Our Boo representing the bats, whoop whoop!!}

{The Little Miss was there supporting her big brother! Kinda funky looking pic, but hey, that's all I had}

{Boogie took in the show and scoped out the cute ladies!}

{Our star schmoozing with the adoring fans!}

That's right ladies and gents, a star has been born! Today Vet #1. Tomorrow the great white way! I can't believe my baby has done his first school play...I'm feeling old friends. Another parenting milestone to check off the list. We are so proud of our dude!

GREAT JOB MASON!! WE LOVE YOU!




ps- thanks for sticking around folks...my blogging time has been limited but i'm working my way back...and stop on by tomorrow, its a big day for the blog here! happy tuesday. word.

33 comments:

  1. That's the cutest bat vet that I ever did see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! I am so happy for him :) And you, I know how nervous you were for him going into this & see he rocked the mother out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. my. goodness!!!! he is so stinking adorable!!! definitely gonna break some hearts the brown chicken brown cow way...hahahaHAHAAHA!!!

    awww...lady i just heart you! don't want to go all emo on the comments but seriously so glad to have you in my life and call you friend...such an awesome mother/wife/gal/friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No potty words! Yay!!!! Congrats mama! You're 1st born is a little man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a seriously handsome little vet you got there Queso!

    His adoring fans ain't bad either! Just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even bats need a little love. Way to go Mason!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dude. I bet Mason rocked that stage so hard!! I can just tell from the pictures he's a freakin natural! And how cute is that picture of my future daughter-in-law??? Its like she has pictures of Lincoln running through her head...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable!! One of the joys I look forward to one day as a mom is going to my kids plays!! Cute pictures!! There's always gotta be one mom yelling so be proud!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go little dude! I can't believe they did such a big production in just 1st grade! That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome! And that little girl of yours is getting cuter and cuter by the second!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! He is such a cutie!! A bat vet? That is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cool!!! I'd be a proud momma as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. TOO CUTE!!
    all your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! The play actually looks really cool, and like it was a good learning experience for all of the kids.

    Yay Mason!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE IT! I demand video footage. haha

    looks like a cute play :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahhhhh...I bet you were beaming.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your excitement over his acting debut...I think we might have a "stage mom" on our hands...and then you can become his "momager" and handle is entire acting career!

    ReplyDelete
  18. GREAT JOB MASON!!! HI-5 LITTLE GUY!!!! what a fantastic debut!! and that is the cutest picture of Little Miss ever !!! Totally makes my heart melt!! So glad Boogie got in a good view LOL!!! and the group hug/fans picture is super LOL. way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. right on! he's a star! soon he can start earning the big money and paying the family bills! HA. wouldn't that be nice?! more importantly, i am glad he had so much fun. your kids are so cute and so entertaining, so the stage is a good place if/when they are ready for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is awesome! Looks like the show was a hit! When does it come to SC?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, yeah! I know this should be an email, not a comment, but I'm having computer issues, so you're getting it in comment form (feel free to respond via email, though):

    Your hubby knows about guitars, doesn't he? I assume DJs know about guitars. I'm probably quite wrong about this . . . I really want to get MacGyver a guitar here soon as a surprise, but haven't the faintest idea how to start looking. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awwww they lookkk so cute, I know my mum has a bunch of photos like this from school plays.

    Just remember to bring them back out when they're 21 :D

    SE

    ReplyDelete
  23. awww he is such a cutie, all your kids are!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats Mason! Don't forget Us Little People when you are Rich and Famous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hold the phone...

    Where are the cops? I don't see no stinking cops! Ughhh...it's always the firemen. Blehhh.

    But that's besides the point cause look at mason! What a star!!! You might be switching your title from mom to manager soon. I'm just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your children are SOOO beautiful!

    And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that your handsome fella had the Bats! Looks like a really cool school production. Lots to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  27. AWWW so cute!!! Love that pic with the "fans" jajaja I'm glad he didn't do anything ca-ray-ZEE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...