Thursday, April 29, 2010

She's a spicy one....

She may be little, but sweet goodness this girl is a little spit fire. She definitely inherited the Latina temper. I swear this girl is flippin 1 going on 16! She's got more attitude in one finger than both of her brother's combined and she throws down with the best of them. Next thing I know she's going to start spitting fire and stealing my midol. I'm scared folks. SCARED!

Don't let the cute face fool you....



She's crazier than brit-brit with shears and an umbrella!





And I have NOOOOOOO clue where she gets it from....


{The Little Miss and The Little Cheese circa 1985}



Sigh....the teenage years are going to SUCK...just ask MY mom.

48 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! oh my goodness!!!! that one of her pointing...OOFA LADY!!! you are IN for it!! IN FOR IT!!!! hahaha...and i am hoping i am still there to hear allll about it!!!

    and yes! if ever there were two look a-likes it is you and your little misss!!!!! love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with brooke...the pointing picture is CLASSIC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want you to know that I feel your pain. You can call me anytime to commiserate. Cause all you will get from Mamacita is laughter! I promise. I should know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...and little miss sassy is freaking ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No kidding! I agree with Adrienzgirl...she is SO STINKIN' ADORABLE. I just wanna smooche her all over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pointing picture is absolutely hysterical. You're in trooooouble for sure! She gets cuter by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughter is adorable, frown or not. Teen years are a challange.. I have survived one and the other is close to killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, that pout! Killing me, over here. Annnnnd, your suspenders were SWEET! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is freaking hilarous! I love the side by side pic of you too. She's looking like a handful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That finger is vicious. I would not want to mess wit her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my!! she is clearly telling someone off....that finger is for real!! And she looks just like you!!
    Lincoln is going to have his hands full with this one! but one smile and all is forgiven...she is just to frickin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah! I love that picture where she's pointing at something! She looks so ticked!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! That's adorable!!!! Apple meet tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww she looks just like you!! She's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is gorgeous!! I claim her for Cooper! That will work, right? At least the boy drama will be missing from her teenage years if she has an arranged marriage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. even with that sassy look on her face she's just so beautiful!! OMG I remember those wicker type backed chairs hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's got sass! At least you have years to prepare for teenager times!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am actually excited for when she starts nursery. I bet she will be fun to have.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow! Those teen years are gonna be rough! LOL
    Good thing she's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow...yea cheese, she is going to be all kinds of "fun" as a teen. Haha. Let's just hope mama's still her hero when she's at that age.

    Ps. Still see levi in that baby pic of you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhhhh you are in TROUBLE lady! How freaking cute is she?!
    haha... well I have two girls 13 effing months apart... and I think they are pretty cute. Sweet Jesus help me now!! Help us BOTH now!

    ReplyDelete
  23. spit fire indeed! lucky you..! it's just so hard to not love that freaking adorable face.

    ReplyDelete
  24. How that cute little thing be so naughty? And I mean the 1985 version.....

    ReplyDelete
  25. She's ADORABLE! I hope my kids are that cute.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dude! That's part of the reason we don't have any kids right now! I'm totally scared of karma coming back to bite me on the arse by giving me, a me! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ah! I love her! And she does look just like you, mamma, when you put those two pics together. LOL... GOOOOOOOD LUCK! Karma's a bitch huh? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  28. There are women who would pay to have a pout like that.

    That's a sassy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow its like little adorable twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cheese, it's all over for you already. She's a combo-pack of cuteness and sass.
    Throw in the towel.
    My Kid #1 is just like that... he's got cuteness, attitude and the ability to manipulate anyone anytime. I know I can't win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Payback's gonna be a bitch. I apologize to my hubby all the time for having to deal with my Karma.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Precisely why I did NOT want a girl! haha
    But hey you have to admit, she is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  33. She is so cute but you are dead on...those teenage years are going to be real "fun".

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh, she is a tiny little mini you! She is beyond adorable, but I can definitely see that attitude peeking through the cuteness. You poor thing. You guys are really in for a hard time in about 12 years!

    ReplyDelete
  35. OMG! She is such a cutie! So were you! The pic of her pointing her finger was too funny! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  36. WOW she is DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. cute pics! I saw this today and thought of you http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/pets/d5e5/

    ReplyDelete
  38. If I get anything back that I dished out as a child I am SCREWED.

    ReplyDelete
  39. oh my....she's THE sweetest thing ever! how am i supposed to wanna have kids now??? i can never compete!!
    and you are so funny/pretty on that pic!
    guess good looks do run in the fam...lol!
    love you tons wee rat!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ooh...I love that sassy spunk! Maybe gives you a little relief knowing she's bold enough to take care of herself and stand her ground when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  41. aw tell me about it! every litle thing ends in a tantrum! arent these supposed to start at 2?

    ReplyDelete
  42. She's a cutie!!

    I read your blog a lot but it's mostly at work and I can't comment there because for some reason it makes your page pop up over and over until I restart. Weird huh?

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh my Gosh!!! she is way too CUTE!!
    love the facial expressions....she looks like a sassy little thang ;) hopefully the terrible twos don't have any affect on her...ha! i think you are in for it for sure!

    have a great weekend pretty momma!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...