You have got to be kidding me.
My mom's dog just friggin URINATED all over my FRESHLY CLEANED couch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{say hello to the angel of DARKNESS!}WHAT THE FREAK?!?!?!
That little pisser lifted his flippin hoof RIGHT NEXT to me and took a straight LEAK! Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln I am losing my MIND! Who am I kidding...I lost that a long time ago. As for my couches, well, there's just no hope for them anymore.
Somebody pass me a Red Bull and OJ. I need a drink.
So. Hows your week?











oh no! lol sorry to laugh..lets see, to make you feel better; when my dog was a pup I would stand outside for half hour at a time (often in rain, cold and snow because I got her in the winter) and she would do nothing and then take a poop on my carpet not 5 minutes after we got inside. I think I cried everyday of training her.
ReplyDeleteThis may make me rethink my whole wanting a dog thing.
ReplyDeleteOh no!!! What a brat. I'd so ask your mom to have to them cleaned again. At least the marker got off the couches? Sorry to hear dear. I hope he didn't do too too much damage =(
ReplyDeleteOh No I might have killed the puppy. Sorry and you may need something stiffer than redbull. :)
ReplyDeletehahahaha seriously???
ReplyDeleteit was the only appropriate thing to say
This is why dogs should be seen and not had. There is no way to make this seem less than horrible. Kill the friggin' dog...
ReplyDelete(No, I don't hate animals-- I'm teasing!)
Looks like mama owes a certain daughter a cushy new couch!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a common misconception that Abraham Lincoln's mother, Nancy Lincoln was "sweet". In fact, she was quite firm and could be heard swearing at Honest Abe on more than one occasion.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I need to try Red Bull and OJ. It's got to be better than the Mt. Dew and milk I am drinking now.
So sorry about your couches.
That would definitely "piss" me off!
ReplyDeleteUgh, you have the worst luck ever.
ReplyDeletei was thinking of getting a dog.. maybe not.
ReplyDeleteThat little pisser! Ugh! I have one word for you. KENNEL! Just sayin'
ReplyDeleteI feel a whole lot better about my couch right now. Just sayin'.
ReplyDeleteOh girl, I feel ya. My couch is done for. Not from dog piss, per se, but from every other substance under the sun that my kids have wiped, sprayed, or spilled all over its microfiber cushions. Oh well. Considering it's a $200 couch that I bought from Big Lots six years ago, I guess I've gotten my money's worth.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about yours though. :(
That dog has balls peeing right in front of you. Wow.
ReplyDeleteohhhhhh he*lllllllllll nah! I'd ban the demon to the garage~ forever!
ReplyDeleteRight in FRONT of you too?!?! That's straight up spite pee! *sends red bull by the masses*
ReplyDeletethose couches never had a chance...
ReplyDeleteSo sad.
Hope you made that drink a double ;)
Don't get me started about dogs...
ReplyDeleteohh man this is not your week.... if my dog ever pulled that off he would be sleeping in the dog house :)
ReplyDeleteOhhh man!! Not good, if my dog did that I know she'd be sleeping outside for a week!.
ReplyDeleteSE
I would've punted that dog straight out the door. Ick. Hope your week turns around before it is over!!
ReplyDeleteJust another reason I will never have a dog. Sucks to be you!
ReplyDeletejust don't kill him.
ReplyDeleteBad doggie! Bad, bad, bad doggie!
ReplyDeletewhy, that little varmint critter!
ReplyDeleteI like "Deals, Steals" suggestion above. Killing him would not be a good thing.
ReplyDeleteOh no! When my dog was a puppy she did that a couple of times on the bed! I was not a happy camper!
ReplyDeleteI think your destined for new couches...those seem to be cursed.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday!!
Smooches,
Sassy Chica
:( poor friend. I'm tired this week. The dentist wore me out. I feel impatient with the kiddos :S
ReplyDeleteoh dont you just love our little pups and the crazy ass things they do!? the things we do for their affection. sorry to hear about the couch!
ReplyDeleteWow. Right in front of you huh? That dog would get a 1 way ticket back to whomever he belonged to lol. I love dogs but I can't handle one peeing on everything..peeing on the floor is bad enough.
ReplyDeleteYesterday there were massive thunderstorms in Cancun all day, which freaks my dogs out. They peed on my bed. My fiance flipped the cushion over. They peed on the other side of the mattress.
ReplyDeleteWhen my roommate went to the store, she foolishly left her door open. They peed on her bed.
I'm not happy.
Oh lordy, that's horrible!
ReplyDeleteYuck! Sorry lady.
ReplyDeleteIf it makes you feel any better, my cat dumped on my wood floor the other day and my auto-vac ran over it, spreading crap all over the downstairs. That was fun.
Good luck with doggie!
Yikes. That's why we don't have a dog.
ReplyDeleteOf course we have a cat that hacks up hairballs all over the place.
Those couches are toast girl....but soooo comfy. I feel like watching movies on them all weekend. Blindside anyone?
ReplyDeleteOMG I am dying over Rachel's comment!! I never thought of a Roomba running over dog crap - omg lmao!!
ReplyDeleteI'd skin that dog and make a nice rug out of it, little bastard!
Ok I'm joking about the rug. I would pee on that mutha effer though. Straight up hold that bitch down and pee on it's head. I bet poochie will never do that shiz again!
what in the world?!?!?!?! are you serious? oh my gosh that is so frustrating! i hate to say it but the sofa may be cursed...hahaha...j/k!!!
ReplyDeleteRed Bull and OJ? Im thinking Red Bull and Vodka might help a bit more!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! this couch has been jinxed!!!
ReplyDeletelove the graphic designer job you've done with that pic!!
I think I will respectfully decline to make a comment or suggestion on the matter seeing as how I am not overly fond of the little pisser that lives under my roof at the moment either ;O)
ReplyDelete