Monday, May 3, 2010

Fiesta Time Amigos!!

This weekend was LOOOONG, but man was it fun! Saturday we hosted a baby shower AND an early Cinco De Mayo fiesta...it was pure chaos at the Casa de Cline, but holy carne asada batman, we had ourselves a good time. Good food, good friends, and ice cold Jarritos makes for one heck of a fiesta! And of course my camera died an hour into the festivities, but I managed to scramble together a few photos...

{The dude running the poncho like its nobody's business}

{Drinky drinky...non alcoholic for this gal}

{Boogie showing that pinata who's boss}

{Anybody fancy a bounce?}

{The most random shot of the amigos ever}

{Las muchachas!}

{Bestie time with my boo}

{The one and only Dizzle. No explanation needed.}

{Senor Ryder..so dang cute it makes my uterus hurt!}

{Mi esposo es muy caliente! Ay papi!}

{Senorita Berkeley...say it with me, awwww!}

{I LOVE YOU CHURRO JORDAN!}

{My Mami...isn't she adorable!?}

{Boogie spittin' game at the ladies...}


{Sending out the vibe....}

{Cinco De Mayo 2010...Ole.}

Cinco De Mayo 2010 was a major success at the Casa de Cline. The Little Miss is the only one who missed out because she SLEPT through the ENTIRE party! That's right. But she woke up at 3 AM bright eyed and busy tailed ready for the day...joy. As far as Sunday goes, well...lets just say that eating 4 churros wasn't the best idea, but man, did they taste good.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

43 comments:

  1. dude...i'm so upset i missed that party and didn't got to try: your famous beans, the hat and moustache combo and jump in the castle...
    love the babies with the moustache!! hilarious! hope someone keeps it till their wedding photo montage!

    boo to not being there...this year!

    love you lady!
    xo

    ps. btw...what are you still doing up???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a party! It looks like so much fun! I always loved those little bounce houses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! And LOVE the baby 'staches. Makes me want to have a baby right this instant to put one on!...almost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome party! Happy Cinco de Mayo Chica! and I'm thinking you better watch Boogie....he's a little heartbreaker in the making with that smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like fun. i'm sorry i missed it! also. it could be because i wasn't invited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a blast! I love hosting parties! OLE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUn! I wish I had one of those hats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is what I call a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Makes me want a margarita and a mustache!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You take some of the funniest pictures - I love it! Can I come to your next party? They always look to be sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like fun..and awwwww the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun party!!!! the baby stache are too adorable....looks like you all had a blast :D

    Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HA! I love it! AY PAPI! Bahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guys threw a great party! Thanks, it was a blast! I can't believe Presley slept through all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dude...I came home and told Tim how much he missed out. It was a blast. Must say my daughter even looks adorable with a mexi-stach

    ReplyDelete
  16. PARTY!!! looks like a damn good time chica... Boogie and his lady friend look awful cozy, looks like love to me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Berkley looks just like my niece! They are probably the same age, they have the same hair, and everything. Guess I need to get her a mustache.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like it was SOOOOO much fun!!! The babies are just too cute!! Love the hats too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh i LOVE churros!!! LOVE THEM!!! and you lady!!! missed you alll weekend...THREE DAYS NO CHEESE MAKES FOR A SAD OOFA!! but i am glad you had such an awesome weekend and that both events were a success!! and your mom is gorgeous! apple doesn't fall far from the tree lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yummmmmmmmmmo on those churros!!! It's been ages since I've had one! Love all your pics and the adorable stache babies lol!

    Ole!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. "So cute he makes my uterus hurt" - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun party! Churros = yum! Did you make them yourself?

    Love the 'staches on the kiddos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look like your momma! You are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like a fun party.

    I completely forgot about Cinco de Mayo.

    And yum. Churros. Love those things.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks fun. Totally digging the hat and mustach!

    ReplyDelete
  26. i love the cinco de mayo festiveness!!! the virgin margaritas (mine would be spiked), the sombrero and yes even the dirty sanchez mustaches. HA! oh queso you crack me up.

    can't believe little miss out on the party. what was she partying the night before or what? lol.

    happy cinco de mayo week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks like one heck of a good time! I love me some churros! Mmmm-mmm good!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh churros are so good! Yum!
    Your mom is beautiful. I'm astonished she's old enough to have a daughter your age; isn't it great to know you'll age well??

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sooooooo awesome! I need to attend a Cline party one of these days. I cannot wait for Cinco de Mayo! I will finally be done with all of this school shit (at least I hope, and even if I'm not, ehhh, to hell with it) so know that that margaritas will be a-flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Holy Carne Asada! I love Cinco De Mayo! Looks like a fun par-tay. You look totally legit, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh I so love all the pics of the staches! I should have saved the pics of Thomas and I with our staches on for Cinco de Mayo instead of your blogaverasry....DANG IT! Speaking of which did you ever get those?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the pics. What a blast. And that pic of Ryder in the mustache is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Who doesn't love a good stache on a newborn? I know I do!

    And there are few better things than an attractive man holding a churro. Be still my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  34. I can always count on you for laughs and fabulous mustaches.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do and pay the price later. But 4 Churros? Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  36. amazing partaaay! love the mustaches like whoa...

    ReplyDelete
  37. Looks like you guys had a great time. Loved the pictures. Especially, Ryder with the mustache... LOL
    Have a good day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  38. OMG, what a fabulously fun looking party!! And 3 AM?? Poor mama!

    ReplyDelete
  39. That moustache CRACKED ME UP!! I just came across your blog today & had a good laugh. Thank you! I am new to this blog THANG & am realizing now that I could live in front of the computer. My poor children. Pobrecitos, no? I would love to get a huge stash of 'staches & plaster them on unsuspecting babies in the grocery store...or the mall...or at the zoo. I need some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  40. All the kids with the 'stach on is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...