Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new...

Man, I'm really going to miss seeing this....




But I'm really excited about this...




*tear* It was an emotional weekend over at the House of Cline. As we hauled out the baby crib and moved in the big girl bed, reality hit me like a ton of bricks. My baby days are over..*tear*... My baby is all grown up!! *SOB!* My uterus is so depressed. Ok, so maybe I'm being a little over dramatic. But still, it was rough. My little anklebiters are growing so fast and I didn't like the reminder!! But I did like the room make over...take a peek! (sorry for the crappy pics, it was dark and my camera is poo-dung)
















The colors turned out funky in these pics. The curtains are actually a softer green and the wall isn't so dark...dang lighting!! You'll just have to take my word for it that it looks amazing! Poor Jordan worked like a dog all weekend putting together beds and dollhouses and dealing with all of my crazy ideas....and as much as I'd like to say he did it for me, I think he really did it for her...


Daddy's girl


Either way, the ladies of the house are happy...so its a win-win in my book.

49 comments:

  1. oh a big big day in your house. Our baby days are over too...I think I am ok with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww it's so cute, she is clearly enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah. I remember doing that. Happy and sad all at once. I cried all over when I went through the youngest ones clothes to give away after she was in "big girl" clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!! Big girl bed already?? Im still locking Lincoln in the crib at night! I guess Im going to have to make the switch soon, Presley's not going to be interested in my dirty little crib sleeper!
    The room looks adorable, as does the miss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why does the big girl bed make them grown up so fast?! Ugh. I'm depressed too. I LOVE her room, especially her dresser, where did you find that beauty? I've been searching craigslist for the right one I want to fix up...nothing sofar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun! It looks great. What a tiny little bed! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her room is adorable! I would expect nothing less from you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute!!! Did she try to get out of her crib?

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!!

    Wanna come and do my room next?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute room! I think I will be switching Layla to her big girl bed this weekend too...tear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! She's such a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ALREADY! Dang when did this girl grow? Overnight? I"M SO SAD! but her room looks darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. tear.. big girl bed time? i bet she just loves it! look at that last picture.. her face says it all. love the footprints in the frames! such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. TOoo cute, love her bedroom remake! big girl.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG Look at how adorable!! You are braver than I am...sheesh Thomas was almost 3 before he got a big boy bed!! And look at how small the little bed looks! She looks like she is LOVING IT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awwww how adorable!!!! big steps :) my daughter sleeps in my room since i dont have space si=o im sure itll be a big day when she FINALLY gets her own room....

    ps....i LOVE the bow hanger

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pres looks like she loves her new big girl room! It's so cute! Just think, no more diapers, no more bottles, no more 3am feedings. See...all better!

    ReplyDelete
  19. dang that bed is sweet. I want one especially designed for me.

    (My daughters had the same doll house. Tears in my eyes now.)

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is friggin' adorable and I LOVE her name. I get sad when my babes hit these milestones, too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i bet that is hard but she looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! Little Presley looks so happy with her new bed.

    ReplyDelete
  23. wait, wait...big girl bed already?! didn't she just turn one not too long ago? wow ya'll grow up fast there in the cline house ;)

    congrats mama...you'll have a teenager in no time! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The big girl bed!

    I remember when Michelle Tanner got her big girl bed. That was emotional for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How stinking cute and NOOO babies must stay babies forever. Dear Lord they grow up to fast. Does this mean I have to begin to think about a big boy room for my guy? Ugh I am so not ready!

    ReplyDelete
  26. aw, baby girl is growing up!! So cute. She's a doll. I remember getting my first big bed and I remember how excited I was.

    ReplyDelete
  27. looks beautiful :) GReg still sleeps with us in bed...was gonmna start trying to get him sleep in his bed but couldnt face it just yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  28. check out this link http://walkinloveclothing.storenvy.com/products

    they love moustaches, too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. It looks so cute! I miss having a little girl in the house to doll up a room with.

    ReplyDelete
  30. omg that bed is so tiny!! She is the cutest little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. love it. i'm trying to keep baby in the crib as long as possible. but only because i know she'll get up at 5am and walk into my room. and mama needs her sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sooo... what exactly defines stalker status?

    Because I MAY or MAY NOT have just read your whole blog.. yes.. just sayin.. hahaha

    I now know all about your kids and IBS.. LMAO

    I have a son (Ace) he is now 2 1/2 and still in his crib.. only because I can't stand to take the crib out.. I will BAWL my eyes out!! For his 3rd birthday we are doing a room make over and a big boy bed is on the list =(

    Bitter sweet.. bitter sweet..

    (You can see his room as is here..
    http://www.simplyshanni.com/2009/06/things-that-make-you-smile.html)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ahhhh, she looks so happy! Good job Daddy for making it happen! They always look so little on their big-kid beds.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my goodness. Big girl! I've loved that bookshelf for ages. Now I just need to have a little lady to buy it for!

    ReplyDelete
  35. FINALLY!!!! FINALLY!!!! yey!!! i absolutely love it!!! it looks so great!!! oh my goodness!!! it is perfect!!!

    and uh.can we just talk about how much i miss you right now?!?!?! ugh!!!!! SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. she must be SO HAPPY and SO EXCITED! and she is still a little girl. you have a LONG TIME before she is off to college! give that little one a hug! she'll always be your little girl in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cute room! It looks like a life size dollhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  38. She has the same bedding as Natalie! Target rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Cute!! I started BAWLING when I took my son's nap mat out of the dryer tonight. He goes to kindergarten next year and won't be using his preschool nap mat anymore. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! My uterus is depressed, too!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Awww that room is adorable..and so is your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Her hair is getting SOOO long! She is seriously eatable!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I bet she was super excited! And she is impossibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  43. All I know is she is adorable and I love that dresser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. peee essss.. Got my email fixed ;) thanks for pointing that out!

    ReplyDelete
  45. a room fit for a little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh my gosh!!! What a sweetie! Love her new digs!! It is so hard to say goodbye when your last baby outgrows their crib *sniff*

    She is a total dolly though! She looks like she is loving her new bed =)

    ReplyDelete
  47. It's so girlie, I love it! I love the artwork on the wall as well. they just grow up way to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love the dollhouse. I would have liked something like that at her age, too. Her new bed looks so tiny! Perfect for her! I know I will be sad too when my son graduates to a toddler bed, but I think it will mostly be because he will be able to get out!

    ReplyDelete
  49. LOVE the room. It came out cute! The dollhouse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...