Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's game time!

It's no secret that I'm allergic to pretty much everything, but that doesn't stop me from chowing down on some major offenders every once in a while. But before I take the first bite and risk getting major mudbutt, horrendous gas, crazy bloating, itchy rashes my health I have to ask myself is 'Is it worth it?'...

So come on down folks, it's time to play a little game I like to call

Is is worth the rash??

Items are based on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being a HECK YES! Shall we begin?

churros.....
....4....

Sweet sugary goodness on a stick, you're scrumptious....but not THAT scrumptious.


cheese....

....10.....

Delicious...amazing...smelly arse cheese. I love you baby. I miss you. Seriously, if it smells like a hoof, I'll probably love it. It's been a looooong time since I've had a rendezvous with this dairy delicacy....mama's coming for you.


sushi...
....7....

This folks is perhaps the WORST offender of them all. But it's like a drug...I just crave it. But I've learned the trick...TAKE OUT! Yup...eaten from the comforts of my own home, and within a close vicinity of the toilet.


spaghetti....
...5...

I can't make up my mind on this one. I'm so torn!


bread...
...9...

Biscuits! Toast! Sandwiches! Bagels! WAFFLES!! I MISS BREAD!!!!!! I'll bloat like Lindsay Lohan after a weekend bender, I don't even care!!! It's been too long!


enchiladas....
....6...

I have to admit...this much cheese scares me, and my bowels!! But just imagine how delicious it would be.... nom nom nom

Thanks for playing folks! Looks like I have a hot date with a wheel of cheese and a fresh baguette. I better put on my stretchy pants for maximum bloat comfort.

29 comments:

  1. my list wouldn't be exactly like yours but VERY close!
    i can't help but binging on cheese once in a while...and i miss PB&J...
    thnk Goodness, sweets are ok. they are. right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me feel much better about my life. I'm not allergic to anything. Unless you call "fatness" a reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh churros look delicious! My sandwiches lately-definitely more cheese than turkey breast haha oh so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I hear ya girl. Ever since I had my gall bladder removed cheese has been my enemy. I miss it so much!! I dunno I think churros might be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, I don't really think about it much, but I can't really imagine life without dairy... Can you find or make GF/DF bread? I have a home breadmaker GF bread recipe that is delish, but I don't know if it's DF... Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh girlie! I cant imagine being that allergic to everything! But if I were Enchiladas would definitely be a 10, and sushi would be a big fat zero... EW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww it sucks you're allergic to so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ugh. I feel your bowel pain. do you ever find that when you binge on something you're allergic to you just KEEP GOING for the whole day?!? I'm like, 'well, I just chowed a cheeseburger for lunch, may as well go for the cheese and crackers for an afternoon snack.' It's a vicious cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muddbutt? Oh, you are so real.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy Salivation batman. I want ALL OF THIS!
    allllll offff itttttttttttt

    cheese omg yum and you had me at churro and kept me at enchilada.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd be doing the same thing. Cheese and a baguette...and some bubbly to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What the hell can you eat?? I would die if I was you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best. Game. EVER.

    And cheese that smells like butthole is the best in all the land.

    Unfortunately, it also gives me some serious biscuit trouble and makes me grateful that I sleep alone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh you poor, poor girl. I really feel badly for you! You've listed some of my most fave foods ever...sushi, enchiladas (I adore mexican!), bread, cheeeeze = Heaven.
    I'm sorry it has to be such a rough road for you! Is it like Irritable Bowel issues or full-on food allergies. Either way I'm sure the taste is worth the pain afterwards??! (once in a while...)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG we have the same stomach. IBS maybe? lol We need to do sushi take out together. I do have a few bathrooms at this house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The scent of a hoof gets me every time! Who doesn't like inhaling hoof aroma and chowing down?? Gimme a bite of that hoof!! I like your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow!!! i dont know what i would do if i was allergic to anything especially food!!! like i would go CRAZY...

    ReplyDelete
  18. How are you even still alive?? Seriously...no cheese or bread? Id fall over dead

    ReplyDelete
  19. A. I'm upset that you get sick from sushi.

    B. I'm more upset that sushi isn't ranked a 10

    C. Ice cream does a number on me. And some nights it is so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooo cheese. I love my cheese.

    And churros. I had one of those the other day and was in Heaven. Taco Johns has them for .99 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ice Cream didn't even make the top 10?? I'm shocked!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think I'd have to give the enchiladas at least an 8. I love those delicious little bundles of heartburn!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved the post today. Can really relate as I've got the allergies too. Those enchiladas look so good. lol I can eat limited cheese but no eggs, oh how I miss scrambled eggs covered in cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh i love this game!!! although enchiladas would probably be an 8 for me....yummmy!!!!! bread.yes...churros.YES!!! mmmm....great now it's 8 in the morning and i am water at the mouth for some damn mexican food!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would not be able to live without bread! Seriously, in movies and what not when they do the whole, "He was fed nothing but bread and water..." I'm like, what's the problem? That's like the best meal EVER! (Well, except make the water a Pepsi and it's the best meal ever.)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This post is funny! I know where you are coming from as I don't have my gall bladder anymore and it sucks eating cheese or anything fatty really!! Ugh how annoying but some things are just worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Are you gluten-intolerant? Cause i use to work at a gluten free bakery and when I left I stole all the recipes. (shhhh) But if your interested, I've got cake ones and cookies and bread. lemme know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...