Thursday, June 10, 2010

I made a list, now I HAVE to do it...

30 Things I vow to do this Summer:

1. Eat at least one Otter Pop every day
2. Light illegal fireworks
3. Take a road trip
4. Pelt the kids with water balloons
5. Let the kids sleep in their swim suits
6. Have a watermelon eating competition
7. Build a sandcastle
8. Take way too many pictures
9. Let the kids stay up late
10. Rock my au naturel curly hair
11. Ride the slip-n-slide
12. Chill with Baby Bro before he leaves for college
13. Read a new book
14. Have a Murder, She Wrote marathon
15. Take the Harley out for date nights
16. Celebrate my birthday in style
17. Take the offspring to watch Toy Story 3
18. Camp in our own backyard
19. Go to the farmer's market
20. Learn to work the grill
21. Wear more dresses
22. Go to Vegas for a crazy weekend with the Hubs
23. Host a themed party
24. Watch Shakespeare in the park
25. Make a splatter paint t-shirt with the kids
26. Listen to The Beach Boys
27. Go on picnics
28. Have a food fight
29. Go to a comedy club
30. Plan a scavenger hunt date night


So that's what I'm gonna do this Summer.
What are YOU going to do?

Mama's Losin' It

For more prompts head on over to Mama Kat's!

36 comments:

  1. Came over from Mama Kat's. Great list!! I haven't thought about splatter paint t-shirts in a long time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower from Mama Kat's!

    And Murder She Wrote? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like its gonna be a good summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I L.O.V.E you list. awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to come to your house for the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A List of 30 things is doable, it really is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great list!! I wouldn't mind doing many of those things too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great list! can't wait to read more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your list! I want to watch Toy Story 3 with the sibs, we watched the original all of the time when we were little. I'm in college now....woah.

    Listening to the Beach Boys always helps me! I hope your summer is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic plans! summer is about making memories and I think you'll make a boat-load with this list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds perfect! My husband LOVES otter pops. I do not love the plastic little tips he leaves all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ummm. While I approve of all 30 things listed, I saw nothing about bedazzling and twitterwars. Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Call me for #6 and #14. I've got #17 covered, and selected others! Gonna be a great summer! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm with Leah... what's an Otter Pop?

    And I love me some Shakespeare in the Park. I wonder if it's the same park? What are the odds?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can I come for the birthday celebration? I really know how to throw down. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's an awesomely do-able list!! I think the Otter Pop thing should happen EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.OF.SUMMER

    Justsayin....

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am soooo going to watch Toy Story 3!!!!! and fireworks or on my to do lists :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun! At least it wasn't one of those bullcrap lists people post on the internet just to seem like a good person, "Read 50 books, volunteer, give blood, bake, appreciate things..." not that those are bad things... and how can you measure that?

    ReplyDelete
  19. You guys have a Harley? You're seriously the most attractive couple I know on so many levels.

    I'm eating crap tons of fresh produce, shaving my legs slightly more often and allowing myself the luxury of sleeping in... because I can.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohhh scavenger hunt date night?? That's awesome, I'm so stealing that idea! Now...where to start!

    And I didn't read a thing about eating ice cream...not an otter pop, that isn't ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a great list and a lot of those things are on mine as well...of course, I don't know how many will actually get done. I should probably be more realistic and stick with things like "Shower once a day" or "Don't wear the same spit-up covered tshirt for more than 2 days". Lol! Enjoy your summer babes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That a fabulous list, I want to come to your house for the summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE your list. We did our first theme party last month. The Godfather. We had the music, food, bad impressions and I threw in some english games just to mess with things.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The only thing that I'm sure I'm going to do (right now) is Google "Otter Pops!" They sound odd, yet yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Do it all, but I really think you should ADD TRIP TO DC to that list ;) JUST sayin. I miss you and love you and I wanted to let you know IM BACK!!! ( ok so I am going to TRY to be back)Hug and Kiss and Love on my Niece and Nephews for me! *Muah*

    ReplyDelete
  26. I forgot that you like Murder She Wrote so much. I love your list. I may have to do one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow! is summer going to be long enough?
    my list? finding a dress for a wedding, not make a fool of myself at the previously mentionned wedding, loose 20lbs, get some sun, save some $$ to visit awesome friends in Cali, change job, seriously injure my boss, have tons of fun,bbm funny pictures...
    and i thought i could never do a list!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. What the heck is an "otter pop"? I just had a vision of a sleek, furry critter on a stick *shudder*. If it's dairy-free..I'm all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. you have inspired me to make a list too!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Vegas? Oh lady you better check that one off your list and soon! Oh and i better here all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. That's a great list! I'm going to make my own list now!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loving the list, lady! I have a lot of the same on my list. :) We've got plans to visit Myrtle Beach next weekend, and plans to stay in Asheville and check out the surrounding areas in July. Mostly though, it's gonna be: the pool, the kids, a cooler of otter pops, and a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your list!! Can I come and play at your house for a couple days?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...