Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My 3 favorite flavors......

They're chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry kinda kids...and with those sticky faces combined they make for one cute neopolitan sandwich!!








Gotta love Thrifty's ice cream on a hot summer day...


Hope you're all having an awesome week! I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about my dentist appointment from H E double hockey sticks!

Happy Wednesday Amigos!!

30 comments:

  1. oh well! i just bbmed you to know how your teeth are doing...
    they are so freaking cute! Presley has grown up so much! cannot wait to see them...probably mid-week? book the baby sitter.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, crapola! I totally lost your email. I need to email me your address. Will do so now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice cream covered kids are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, they are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah could they be any cuter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been craving ice cream all day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like my kids covered in Rocky Road.

    They taste much better that way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our Thrifty's ice cream sucks compared to what it was when I wa a kid!

    I can't believe how adorably cute they are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. My moms favorite picture of me as a kid is with ice cream all over my face.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's true, they're pretty precious. And not sure if there's anything better than ice cream on a hot summer day . . . except a margarita. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that miss is becoming sweeter by the day :) you know my Greg doesn't like sweets so far! i look at it as a good thing but at the same time i find it sad...ah well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love their faces so much!!! And lil miss is rockin that bam bam hairstyle like no other!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those kids are SO cute! I love 'em. And I'm so sorry about your dentist appt. :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. your kiddos are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute!

    I can't even remember the last time I saw a Thrifty's let a lone ate their ice cream...memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. glad you are finding a way to stay cool in this heat!! adorable pictures

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh dear lord.. presley rose looks so cute. i love her!!

    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun times...loving lil ones funky spunky pony tail!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are some dang cute kids! DANG CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Geeesh how is it that even covered in ice cream your little lovelies look so cute!?

    L x

    Half Dressed

    ReplyDelete
  21. i friggen lurve thrifty's ice scream!!! ever since i can remember! and they're so cheap...gotta love that!

    oh and your kidlins are so stinkin cute! little presley is looking so grown up. boogie...aw be still my heart. and of course mason is the man.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The only thing better than Thrifty's ice cream is those kids' faces! Too cute! Love P's Pebbles Do!

    ReplyDelete
  23. They're summertime scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE Thrifty's ice cream!! You have such a cute family.

    Following you now!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww seriously your family is the cutest xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. seriously...love these faces...and miss yours...and thrifty's ice cream!?!? i haven't had that in YEARS! but remember it being oh so amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. She is so stinkin' cute, I swear! Some days I think she looks like Jordan and other days I think she looks like you...can't decide!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...