It's Post-it sticky notes time!

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
Hope you all had a FABULOUS weekend, because I know we did! I'm just glad it's Tuesday and not that dirty hag, Monday. 3 more days til Friday, 3 more days til Friday....GLORIOUS! Not that I'm counting down the days or anything.
Happy Tuesday Amigos!!











My coworker and I were talking about pulling a Snookie/JWOWW and writing an anoymous letter to another coworker. What could possiblly go wrong?
ReplyDeleteI just saw Jersey Shore for the first time last night. I'm in love!!
ReplyDeleteand yeah, I've always liked Kat Von D... what's she doing with that douche?
OMG you crack me up, Girlie!! Jesse James...wasn't he "happily married" like four months ago? Wasn't he banging lots of nastay chicks on the side? How on earth can he say that Kat Von De-Zees are in love? *gag*
ReplyDeleteFist pump!!! :)
ReplyDeleteJersey Shore fans for LIFE! :)
They Pump Fist Not Gas!!
ReplyDeletePizza and I belong together too.
ReplyDeleteOnly, I'll do without the tums. ;)
I love you! :)
ReplyDeleteFound you through PINT! Love your site and the fact that this is a shorter week! Just closer to the weekend already.
ReplyDeletei couldn't agree more on the Jesse James thing... i mean REALLY? i think he realized that sandra is the best thing he's EVER gonna get... and he's settled for the bare Bare BARE minimum, b/c he knows he isn't worth crap lol
ReplyDeletep.s. i am going to steal the sticky idea as part of my blog lol. i'm SO original! aren't i?
ReplyDeleteYou made me lol. Nice post idea :)
ReplyDeleteL x
Oh I wish pizza didnt give me more cheese to the thighs!
ReplyDeleteI agree, the hubs did look pretty hot sporting his gun and NRA lid... Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI think that dirty hag has invaded Tuesday. Ugh. And Jessie James....double ewwwwwwww!
ReplyDeleteKay + Jesse = GRO-DY 2 THE MAXIMUS DEGREE
ReplyDeleteUgh....blech!
That's a train wreck I will easily turn away from and not look back.
Seriously, Jesse James and Cat! Whatever, she says its love, but I say rebound. It made me sick that she is flaunting their relationship after he did what he did to Sandra. Ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteNRA and the heat worked...justsayin...also nice of you to share.
ReplyDeleteAnd I've seen pizza everywhere tonight. I'm SOOOOOO hungry for pizza now. But its bed time - shutit - it IS bedtime in my neck of the woods.
Oh, you know what?
ReplyDeleteI had mud butt today and I thought of you! How sad is that? Are you sad? Nah, don't be. I only think of those I love when I have mud butt.
I love, love, LOVE Jersey Shore!
ReplyDeleteAnd cheese pizza!
You never fail to crack. me. up! We so need to hook up in one of your So Cal trips!
ReplyDeletejersey shore!!! bahahahahaha! omg i forget how much you love that show. isn't it amazing right now? it seriously makes my thursday nights.
ReplyDeleteEverybody should have pizza.
ReplyDeleteThat's a basic human right.
As far as I'm concerned, the only people who don't deserve pizza are Nazis, The Fray and the entire cast of Gossip Girl.
I'm sorry, but I hate that show.
That's beside the point.
YOU DESERVE PIZZA.
You are just too funny.
ReplyDeleteI saw the Jesse James thing, too! I was like are you freaking serious?
I know what you mean about these kids growing too fast. Makes me sad!
In my case it's my hips that protest when I eat the pizza!
ReplyDeleteLove the little roaring comment meant for your hubby! lol
I still don't get Jersey Shore. I think I'm getting old because I had to turn it off after 10 minutes of it. I think it's because of Snooki. She really bothers me.
ReplyDeleteI've lost all respect for Jesse James. Oh wait, did I have any before?
ReplyDeletePizza rocks.
ReplyDeleteJess james sucks. What a waste!