Ughhhhh
Shoot me in the face, I hate having pictures done. Normally you'd have to drag me kicking and screaming BUT this time it was different. You see, one of my best besties started her own photography company and she offered to do our pics. HECK YES! So I gathered the troops, color coordinated their happy arses, threatened them to smile OR ELSE, and got our vogue on.... I LOVE how they turned out...here's a peek at a few of my faves!
{Boogie Oogie oogie wooing the ladies}
{I LOVE the goofy stage...so dang cute!}
{See that twinkle in her eye? Pure mischief!}
{Did you buy tickets? For the gun show!}
{Me and the old ball and chain...}
{Quite possibly my favorite photo ever}
{Peace out folks...}There were so many fun ones to choose from, and for once I didn't look completely constipated! BOOYA! Thanks Courtney for the amazing memories, you rock!
I can't wait to get the last picture blown up to poster size so everyone can see my giant bootay when they walk in my house. Note to self: lay off the junk food.
I can't wait to get the last picture blown up to poster size so everyone can see my giant bootay when they walk in my house. Note to self: lay off the junk food.
Happy Wednesday Amigos!













I love them too! Really cute!
ReplyDeletePlus, I'm totally partial to shots from the back so the last one is fabulous!
The final is my fav! Black and white are by far the best....I usual go for those first. Looks like this shoot was a total success!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDeleteSrsly, are you exceptionally short or is Mr. especially tall?
I could never do a rear view shot of my family. My ass would take up the whole frame.
These pictures are pure perfection. I love every one. Plus I love the height difference b/w you and your hubs, it's like me and mine :)
ReplyDeleteThey came out beautifully.....you have such a gorgeous family!
ReplyDeleteLove them. You guys are a handsome bunch for sure. :)
ReplyDeleteso precious!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!! Blow one of those pictures up for me too! I want a 10x13 of that one of Presley for sure! These turned out so good!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! You are a petite little flower, aren't you!
ReplyDeleteThese are all great!! And I love the last one...even with the boo-tay. :) Love the outfits you picked out. So perfect!
ReplyDeletewww.katsplaybook.com
You are SO teeny-tiny... oh my word!! Gorgeous family lady... absolutely gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteThese pics are so cute! As an aside, I totally use the phrase "Ughh...shoot me in the face" way too much. I sometimes wonder if it's a bit graphic, so it's nice to hear someone else say it.
ReplyDeleteSO cute! I love those!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are ah-maze-to the ing! I love them! What a hubba hubba good lookin family :)
ReplyDeleteToo Cute!! I love all of them. ps. is the hubs like 10 feet tall? :)
ReplyDeleteGiant bootay my arse! More like hot bootay! I love that J makes you look like a circus midget! Hahaha! Merry Christmas, luvah!
ReplyDeleteI have a few comments.... {I know you're shocked lol}
ReplyDeletepic #1 - What an cute family!
pics 2, 3, &4 - can I pinch them?? Those cheeks are too tempting!
Pic #5 - Such an adorable "Daddy and the boys" pic!
Pic #6 - Even though hubby is so much bigger than you, y'all just seem to "fit" together! {You skinny heifer lol}
Pic #9 - love love LOVE this pic! And gurl... as we'd say in Louisiana..."Look at the shitter on that critter!" In other words "Go on with your bad self girl...look at your butt!" hahaha!
Love all of 'em girl!
oh my gosh, how did your kids grow up so fast?! Wasn't Presley just a baby???
ReplyDeleteAnd, dear, my 1 year old has more of a booty than you.
You are a pretty skinny lil b*tch!!! And I adore your sweet and spunky fam. Yes, I do! The pics are so fabulous....love the one in front of that huge piece of tree.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo shoot! Everyone in your fam is ridiculously photogenic. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. your booty is tiny, zip it Mama!!!!
What beautiful family pictures!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Queso!
Those are awesome photos!
ReplyDeleteYou are just so tiny. I can't get over it. :)
Ahhh what sweet pics!
ReplyDeleteYour family is GORGEOUS! I honestly couldn't pick a favorite. I LOVE the outfit choices too! Where did you get the boys' sweaters? And, your bootay....tiny.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant pictures! The kids look so cute, as do you and your hubby :)
ReplyDeleteL x
Oh my gosh!! I LOOOOOVE those pics! They turned out awesome. Those last 2 are really good.
ReplyDeletesoooooo freaking cute!! and i confirm...no constipated look hanging on your wee rat face!
ReplyDeletemwah!
Love, Love, Love the last 2 pics!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
ReplyDeleteYour hubby must be really tall.
You have a beautiful family. And you didn't look even remotely constipated.
ReplyDeleteAlso, your husband is tall.
They came out GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!
Loves them all!
ReplyDeleteOk I know I'm a little late....gimmie a break I was without a computer! BUT...are you really that short or is he really that tall?
ReplyDeleteThey all came out so adorable! Especially little P's, she is all kinds of cute!
Your booty is not big! I would have been very happy to have a booty that size pre-pregnancy (I fear there's no hope for me now, lol.) And I love the pictures! I like the one with the kids in the circle with you two looking on, and the last one of course!
ReplyDelete