Thursday, December 23, 2010

U-G-L-Y They ain't got no alibi...

THEY UGLY!

The sweaters, that is, not the folks. But in this house, the uglier the better! And let me tell you, at this years Casa De Cline Ugly Sweater Fiesta 2010, things got down right FUGLY.

{The Hostess with the mostest...come on in!}


{The Santa head was awesome, in a creepy kinda way, but the antlers were MONEY!}


{This gem is straight from the Kmart 2010 Winter Collection. Classy!}


{Ugly never looked so good!}


{I think I found their picture for next year's Christmas card!}


{Even the Merry Ho Ho Ho gang members came to party...}


{Mandatory awkward family photo! Loves it!}


{Forget sexy, they're bringing ugly back...rawr!}


{The sweaters weren't the only ugly thing in this pic! GOO!}

Who knew that some ugly sweaters and some cheesy games could make for such a fun night?? Good food, no kids, awesome friends, no kids, and killer sweaters...AMAZING! Did I mention there were no kids? Yeeaaahhh buddy.

Happy Holidays Amigos! I'm gonna go throw on my ugly sweater and START wrapping presents....yeah I'm a little behind. HUZZAH!

12 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to one. Maybe I need to start my own! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a pretty amazing party--y'all did ugly sweaters RIGHT! And the stairway pictures are priceless. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! I saw a women at Target wearing the ULGIEST sweater...I sure hope she was going to a party, but I'm thinking she just thought she looked good :) Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rocks! Ooo. I totally want to steal this tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, you guys rocked those horrid sweaters! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely LOVE the sweaters they are just perfect.
    Hope you had a brilliant day :)

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so having one of these parties next year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it....the santa head sweater is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Several of those got my gag reflex up.

    Congratulations. Those are some of the most heinous sweaters I've seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so crazy, girl! You & all of your friends. I love it, Alicia! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness I am totally going to do this next year! How fun!! I love all the pics, you looked hawt in that sweater, girl! The awkward family photos were the best, haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. That just looks like SO much fun!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...