Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ooops I did it again....

I made another friggin awesome cake, that's what I did again! Take a peek...



{Tartar sauce, Spongebob looks gooood!}

I think I found a new hobby....anyone need a cake done??

No, for real.

I'll make you a cake.




36 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?! How did you get so damn amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat is just amazing! I love to decorate cakes myself. Hubby is getting a Jeep for his birthday in a few weeks. I have been away from blogging for a while and am now back to stay (hopefully) Missed your blog in particular.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, you're getting REALLY good! You should start a cake business :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Convenient, I just discovered this weekend I CANNOT decorate cakes! and, crap I need a bird cake for B's b-day nexct week. Oh what Oh what will I ever do (hint hint BFF)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap that's really good! I'm jealous. I suck at decorating cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so freakin AWESOME!!

    I like cake. You can totally send me a cake. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are on a roll! I'll take one :) Serously! My cleanse ends today and I haven't had sugar is over 10 days...SEND ME A FREAKING CAKE :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so good!! Super impressed

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Crap, lady! You are all kinds of awesome at this. Go to your local bakery/cake shop show them your work and get someone to pay you to do this because you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg that's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are my fondant HERO! I can't wait to make my practice cake today! I will for sure be hounding you for tips if it comes out like crap! I'm SUPER impressed with your mad cake decorating skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously, this was your 2nd go of it? Look at you miss! I'm thoroughly impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome, I wish I lived closer and had a reason for a cake.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I'm super impressed. Where did you learn this?

    ReplyDelete
  15. seriously you did that? I'm super impressed

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tartar sauce indeed. You are SERIOUSLY great at working with fondant! You might need to consider this as a second job...this could be a great source of extra income. You need to post your cakes on a fan-page on facebook to drum up more attention for your work. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You seriously did that? Are you even kidding me?

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is spectacular! My husband makes cakes, and only recently starting using fondant. What did you do for Sponge Bob's nose? Toothpick?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dude, you should totally give up blogging and go into the cake making business for shizzle! those things are the bomd diggity! No doubt:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. wowzers! cool cake. my grandsons would love that. talented girl. if I am lucky I may get a box cake to not burn in the pan! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. another impressive cake! and yes, i would like you to make me a cake because, well.. i'm fat and like cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. lady you are so talented!!! LOVE the cake!!! i wish we lived closer, i'd have you make me a cute cake just so i could eat it. i have a sweet tooth that needs to be fed!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wished you lived closer so you could make the twins birthday cakes!!! YOu are SO good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Holy moly, girlfriend! That looks so AWESOME!!!

    Cha-ching! Start yourself a business!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Holy awesome shitballs!! And just to clarify, shitballs are a good thing...

    That cake rocks something fierce. Do you think you could ship a cake to Wisconsin?!?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Are you kidding me? Holy crap that is awesome! Um do you deliver to AZ?

    ReplyDelete
  27. DUDE!
    DUDE!
    DUDE!

    your cake is AWESOME!!!!! crap! i am shocked! it ROCKS!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh my word -- that is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my gosh! That is freaking AWESOME girl! You remind me of my cousin. She makes cookies like this and she is freaking AWESOME too. I don't think that I will ever be able to master this artisty so I will just look from where I am and stick to my writing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Two words, lady. Vacation Fund. Seriously, that's talent!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Alicia! Ummmmm.... That is effing rad!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW that is like the coolest cake ever!! Good for you!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  33. So if you can manage to fit into your Mom's suitcase, I would appreciate it. Then YOU can make your nieces B-day cake while Im busy trying to decorate the house! :) I'll call your Mom and tell her she's gunna need bigger luggage. Great Job babe! Love U!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...