Monday was CRAP. Literally crap. Dog crap to be specific....ALL OVER MY HOUSE.
That's right folks. I woke up to 4 piles of poo-dung, 1 puddle of piddle, and 2 mutts in need of a new home (I'll even throw in the dog food). So needless to say, my first Monday of the year was NOT off to a good start.
And it seemed I wasn't the only one, because my Bestie was joining my Midol party. It turned out we both seemed to be having one of those days. You know those days. The days where you're sitting on the closet floor naked for an hour because you hate all your clothes and nothing fits you and the only thing thats gonna make you feel better is a king size Twix bar, a slurpee from 7-11, and an old Spice Girls cd.
So we did what any emotional hormonal girls would do....we ATE our feelings. You heard me! Bring on the yoga pants, gummy bears and cheetos! Nothing soothes the soul like a little trans fat and trashy reality television.
Sidenote: Speaking of trashy reality television, did you watch The Bachelor?? I'm dying to talk about it! I'm pretty sure I saw a vampire on there...pickings must be slim this year!

2 episodes of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and 1 episode of The Bachelor later, and things are looking up again. So Monday, you may have sucked monkey balls, but on the bright side at least I had my Bestie to commiserate with. That's the perfect way to start off a new year if ya ask me!!
If you'll excuse me, the sugar high has worn off and the indigestion has kicked in....I'll be in the bathroom if you need me.
Happy Tuesday!!!
(I hope!)
(I hope!)











I saw people tweeting about the vampy chick on Bachelor but didn't watch. Glad I got an exclusive pic of those fangs! I might have to tune in!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't believe she had those fangs! They looked like poorly made veneers too. She was very, very odd and you have to wonder if ABC requests that he keep the unusual ones a little longer or something, because she should have been dumped!
ReplyDeleteYoga pants, gummie bears & fatty chips are always my way to go during "those" types of days too lol. Glad you're feeling a little better!
ReplyDeleteAlso, now Im totally craving a slurpie from 7-11
Awww, that is EXACTLY why I miss my bestie. It's times like that when I hate that she lives four hours away!
ReplyDeleteAnd those fangs ... WTF?
Vampire chick is straight up weird. But then again, so are a lot of them-it is the bachelor after all. And they're all so damn young, I had no idea Brad was 38!
ReplyDeleteACK! Why didn't my DVR record The Bachelor? I need to judge!
ReplyDeletethat girl (from the Bachelor) is a FREAK...but the "Manscaper"
ReplyDeleteHoly crap that chick has fangs! Boo for crappy {ha!} MOndays. Yayy for trash tv. Here is hoping it's the only crap monday you have all year. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Queso!!! Poop sux. Especially. On your floor. From puppies. At least it wasn't your kids. Or your hubby. Bright Side????? Oh boy...could I dish about the douche on Bachelor. Yes, I could....and slim pickings must.be.right. Gah Damn....
ReplyDeleteYeah, um, I still can't figure out if the fangs are real or fake or what. It was definitely an interesting episode, and I actually didn't want it to end! It succeeded in leaving me wanting more. Can't wait to see what next week brings.
ReplyDeleteReality tv makes everything better! I DVRed the Bachelor and can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to resist watching the Bachelor. Every time I watched the last Bachelor or Bachelorette my husband made fun of me or complained. I told him that I watch his man shows, so I can watch this, too. :P
ReplyDeleteomg. the chick with fangs!! i almost died when i saw that. CRAZY.
ReplyDeleteMmmm, I love eating my feelings. They're high in fat content, low in nutritional value and always delicious.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I lurve me some Bachelor so any time you want to spout off, I'll be here, reading, commenting and adoring you.
Ok I LOVE your dogs! I have 2 boxers and I have woken up more than once to poo piles in the morning! I can feel your pain! Hang in there :)
ReplyDeleteWow..I didn't think people actually wore those things..
ReplyDeleteAnd poor puppies :(. Those are the times I'm glad I crate my dog, and I'm glad he's a 4.5lb chihuahua lol. At least if he gets the poops it's in his bed and not all over my friggin' floor.
Just thinking about that smell makes me want to gag.
ok seriously... i thought you like made that girl in photoshop until I watched the show....
ReplyDeleteCreeeeeepppper
I'm blogging this season of the Bachelor again....and you need to join my Fantasy Bachelor Team.
ReplyDeletethats exactly why i don't have a pet! ewwww! :)
ReplyDeleteoh, the fangs. WTF??? insanity.