Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Umm....Thanks Mom....I think....

So....my mom got me some Valentine's Day place mats for the kids.... yeah

Normally, I'd be super excited about it, but these place mats are a little different. There's just something "off" about them.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees it. Go on, take a peek.....




DO YOU SEE IT???


My place mats have BOOBS!


Big ol' knockers staring right at you!


I keep trying to tell myself that they're cute place mats and that no one else will notice, but every time I walk by my kitchen table all I see are BOOBS! Jugs and congo bongos everywhere! It's kinda creeping me out.

So thanks Mom for the, um, adorable place mats. You're the breast! I mean BEST!


30 comments:

  1. Boobs!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG :) Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh girl! You are hilarious! I totally did not even think about that until you pointed it out. They are cute for the kids and V-day. I would leave them out for the holiday. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah at first I just thought the whole cupcake looked boob-ish, but then I noticed all the little ones lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not just you - I saw it too!

    ... Titillating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so needed that laugh today! They are BOOBS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and an uneven number of breasts.. ha ha ha ha

    Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is incredibly funny and yes--they look just like boobs. Fortunately, your kids are probably too young to have such thoughts. But hold onto those babies for a laugh in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL too funny! Only you would see that in these adorable place mats! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bwahaha. Awesomeness thanks mom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, BOOBS! Love it. Maybe that was more of a gift for the boyfriend, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOOBIES!!

    Hahaha!

    Thanks for making today better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wouldn't have realized that at all

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bewbies! I bet hubby likes 'em huh? j/k

    ReplyDelete
  14. dude. first thing I thought of when I saw those was BOOBS.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OHMYGOSH! I would totally see nothing but boobs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lmao! Well, if you decide to ditch them send them to me. I need new boobs. And if Hubs is staring a those Booby cupcakes all day it will keep boobs on his brain. =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congo Bongos! LOL Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I saw them too...

    ReplyDelete
  18. flip em' over?
    Maybe hot dogs on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh that is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL!! Yes, those are TOTALLY boobs!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Seriously, there is something wrong with the two of you. Because until your Mom pointed that out to me, I thought my place mats were perfectly adorable. And My boobs look nothing like those... so yeah. lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. P.S, I thought you would like to know, that not even your BROTHER saw it until your mom said something... Now thats saying a lot. This is the guy who cut the knees off the LandOLakes chick and put them over her chest to make boobs on the box of Butter.

    ReplyDelete
  23. HAHA! Love your blog!!! So glad I stumbled across it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LMBO! You are not the only one who sees them because...I SEE THEM! Your blog is hilarious! New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...