Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Class of 2021!!! Watch out!!!

In the back of every single one of my high school year books, there is a section for families to dedicate a page to their beloved graduating senior....you know the pages I'm talking about. The ones with super embarrassing pictures, a poem written by a doting mom, a nakey baby pic showing off their little bum, and of course a picture of their favorite family pet.

Let me just tell you that I CAN NOT WAIT to do one of these pages!!! I've started a collection of photos that will embarrass the ever living crap out of my kids and I'm gonna love every minute of it! In fact, my brother took one this weekend that I think is going to be a strong contender for Mason's Class of 2021 yearbook! Take a peek....




HOLY AWESOMENESS BATMAN!!!!!

I friggin LOVE this picture!! Super funny, but not TOO embarrassing...the perfect mix. I can't help but laugh and want to pinch his little cheeks every time I see this picture!

On that note, have a GREAT day amigos. Come back tomorrow (ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!) for a super exciting announcement!!! And no....I'm not pregnant. ;)

Dun dun duuuunnnn!!

9 comments:

  1. Such a great picture! Love that face :)

    BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY!!! Almost!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i LOVE IT. you would be one of those moms who would be excited to do something like that. haha oh mason has no idea what he is even getting into when he goes into high school!

    thanks for the comment love.. i hope you have an AWESOME birthday tomorrow and if you post you best believe i'll be commenting on you. that could have been taken dirty.. hmm.. oh well! haha love you! xoxo missy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Priceless! I too have amassed a collection of photos to be used for embarrassment purposes later on. I figure it's payback for all the times they've embarrassed me in public. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture is amazing. i can't wait to do one of those pages, too. also. happy early bday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. neener neener i know your announcement. hahahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture.

    Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I have a MILLION pictures like this of Logan! My favorite is from when he was around 2. He was running around the house totally naked except for the white detachable fur collar from my winter coat that he had wrapped around his shoulders. O.M.G. I'm saving it to show his future girlfriends!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...