Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's My Birthday!! Now We Want To Know a secret!


Happy Birthday to MEEEEEE!!!! Woot woot! The big 28 folks!! And in celebration of my big day, I have a surprise for YOU! I'm sure you're all waiting with baited breath to know what it is...well, here goes...

The amazing and HILARIOUS Mamarazzi from Dandelion Wishes has asked little ol' me to be her new co-host for We Want To Know Wednesdays! I'm so excited and I hope you guys will all join in on the fun. Its such a fun way to get to know each other...AND it's my birthday so consider playing along your gift to ME! HA!

So welcome to We Want To Know Wednesday Q&A...Hosted by Mamarazzi and yours truly, Queso.


Photobucket


Here are this week's questions:

{1} What would you do with an extra $1000 a month?
{2} What category of blogger do you think you best fall under?
{3} What is your go to solution when you are having a bad hair day?
{4} If you were a Crayon, what color would you be?
{5} They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love?

Go on and check out my answers, then link up with your own. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

{1} What would you do with an extra $1000 a month?

Well the first thing that comes to mind is TARGET! I could drop a thousand bones there easily. I would love nothing more than to just go on massive shopping sprees once a month. Glorious!! But then my more sensible side comes into play and then it makes me want to invest into something more practical like a refrigerator stocked full of delicious ice cold Red Bull our children's savings, or paying off debt. Boo...where's the fun in that?

{2} What category of blogger do you think you best fall under?

If I had to pick one...which I can't because that would be too easy...I would have to go with either "Mommy blogger" or "Humorous blogger". So I think that would make me a "Mommorous" blogger. Yup. I'm gonna stick with that.

{3} What is your go to solution when you are having a bad hair day?

Yikes...have you seem my hair on a bad hair? If not, take a peek.

{In.friggin.tense. and so unflattering.}

There's not much I can do for that except maybe take a pair of clippers and pull a Brit-Brit on it...or take some garden shears to it...or just stay home :)

{4} If you were a Crayon, what color would you be?

Hands down, I would be cerulean. It's amazing!! It's the perfect blue. Seriously. It has been my favorite color of Crayon as long as I can remember. It just makes me feel happy. I can't explain it any better than that.

{5} They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love?

Ohhh this is a good one. My hubs is all about the little things. And he's so good at it! One of my favorite things that he does is every night, when we settle down on the couch after the kids are in bed, he always brings me a drink and a snack. I don't even have to ask. Its a simple little act of love that lets me know that he's thinking of me and my needs. I love that he thinks of me before he's even had time to rest! Now that's a well trainedgood man right there.

So there ya have it folks! My first official We Want To Know Wednesday Q&A. Now its YOUR turn! Go on and answer the Qs and make sure you come back and link up! And feel free to throw in a Happy Birthday to ME in there :) Booya!



All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling *new* WWTK button
2. A link to your co hosts Mamarazzi and Queso
Links must lead to WWTK posts that contain the WWTK button. Posts should lead to Family Friendly blogs. Blogs containing explicit language and/or sexually explicit content should contain an "adult content warning", or risk being removed from the link list. Kthanks!

41 comments:

  1. awesome! I should totally train my hubs to do that too.

    Happy BIRTHDAY! I hope it's super fabulouso.

    (hi, i'm crazymama. I'm friends with mamarazzi.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY Birthday!! I am beyond excited to welcome you aboard. i just know this is going to be a FABULOUS partnership!!

    OH Hellz yeah on Target...love me some Target!

    LOL "Brit Brit" desperate times, been there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. crap...hit enter.

    (blogging via the phone. i am not that great at it.)

    ooooh cerulean faaaancy...or just a hard word to spell.

    i love that your hubby brings you a snack. it really is the little things!!

    happy happy birthday, may it be filled with all things wonderful and wished for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday! That bad hair day is amazing! I don't think I could make my hair get that big if I tried!

    What a sweet hubby! I just read that to my hubby hoping to drop a hint. ;-) Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy HAPPY Birthday to you!!!

    I'm with ya on Target, I can spend a small fortune in there at any given time as well.

    My hair could rival yours... mine can be a frizzy mess fo sho!

    You like that color crayon just cuz it makes you feel smart being able to say it huh? Come on admit it. :)

    What a sweet hubby you've got. Mine brings me something to drink when we veg on the couch too because he knows if he doesn't I'll just drink his instead of getting my own. LOL

    Adorable blog by the way & ooooohhhh so super cute kiddos you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday lovely lady! I hope you have a FABULOUS day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a hoot! I say laughing :D, welcome and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!!

    Husband's bringing snacks is awesome!

    P.S. totally spilled a secret about us on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I picked cerulean too... what are the odds??

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally well trained... Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have seriously considered pulling a Brit myself some days.

    Love the snack. Seriously, I can be won over oh so easily with a little food and a good laugh. It's kind of a problem these days, lol

    HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday! I totally agree about Target.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday!
    If I could do what I wanted with the extra $1000 a month, I'd definitely go shopping. Shopping is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday!!

    And I love that hair, girl. Some days we could be hair twins.

    Oh, and that is my favorite crayon color too, but that is not the one I would be. I think it's too calm for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday!!

    Now, that is a color!! Never heard of it before but I love blue so it sounds great!!

    Love the big hair, I call it 'Jersey' hair.

    Oh, and you have done a fine job of training your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday!!!! I have like 4 Facebook friends with birthdays today as well. What the hell was happening 9 months ago that made all your parents so horny?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ok you crazy girl. i linked up just in honor of your birthday. LOVE YOU! hope today is the bomb.com xoxo missy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. you're one of the BEST mommorous bloggers i know.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday! It's my sons birthday too! He's 2 today!

    I love the little things. A drink and a snack is the prefect way to show the love!

    Just think, paying off all that debt quickly would result in spending money! Until then, boo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday and congrats on being the new co-host! I love me some Target too. I'm sure I could drop $1000 there if given the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday, old friend! Hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I always love learning new shiz about your cheesey azz!!!!! Happy Birthday Queso!!!!

    Love, Meli
    www.melifaif.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday and congratulations on co-hosting with Mamarazzi! Enjoyed getting to "meet" you.

    Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday!!!
    Love your bad hair day. LOL, sorry. But I doooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. First: Happy Birthday! Second: Welcome! It's always nice to find new blogs. Consider me your newest follower. Third: I love Target - I could easily drop a grand there! Mommorous blog - love it! Your hair looks pretty - curly and full. We all want what we don't have. Your hubs sounds pretty darn awesome(ly trained). LOL Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday to you!!! I totally interpreted bad hair day as having a bad day! hahahaha. So funny. My hair is short and unruly so it does what it does and that is that. I am excited to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy birthday!!!

    Girl, I could totally spend a thousand dollars at Target too!
    And my go to bad hair day style is ponytail all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy birthday and welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  29. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    This is the second time today I've heard the word "cerulean". I'm clearly not up on my crayons!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy Birthday!

    Just think how much fun you could have at Target once that debt is paid off.

    P.S. Hi! I'm a new follower via Mamarazzi.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I completely love that he brings you a drink and snack every night. That is soooo sweet of him!

    And I hate that I would use that $1000 in a practical, responsible way, but I know I would.

    ReplyDelete
  32. okay. first. Hi. newbie to your blog.

    second, happy birthday.

    third. I picked the same freaking color crayon. We are now a match made in bloggy land.

    Happy Humpy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi there Queso!! I am a new follower from WWTK! So nice to (virtually) meet you. :)

    I hope you're having a wonderful birthday! We're the same age...dangerously close to 30 now right? lol

    ~Holly
    Twins Plus One, Three Times the Fun

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the hair...sexy!!! Happy birthday..I am a new follower from Wed Q&A!!

    Karma Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hope you had a great birthday! Congrats on being the new WWTKW Co host! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy hosting WWTKW!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I hope you're birthday was amazing!

    I'm with you on Target.

    "Cerulian Blue is a gentle breeze." - X-Files reference. That's all I can think of on that.

    I'm excited that you're the new host!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...