Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Intervention time....WWTK Q&A!


Can I start off with saying mea culpa?! Last Wednesday was pure insanity and I didn't have time to make the rounds and check out your links....but I LOVE YOU! Forgive me?! I'll beg...I'm not above it.

Anyloveyoulongtime, its time for this week's Q&A and Mamarazzi has come up with some fabulous questions....all about one of my favorite things on the face of this planet. CELL PHONES! I loooove my phone...I'd be lost without it. I'm pretty sure I have an addiction to it. I wonder if there is therapy for these kind of things? Read on amigos....

Photobucket


1. Do you prefer to text or call?
2. What is the last text message in your phone and who is it from?
3. What are your favorite phone apps?

4. At what age do you think kids are ready for a cell phone?

5. Share a current pic or video taken with your phone

I may have to sift through some of these pics and texts before I answer....gotta keep things G rated and all..meow! I can't wait to read your answers!

1. Do you prefer to text or call?

Text. All the way. I'm not much of a phone talker, but if you check my texts....we're talking thousands a month. No joke. Mostly between me and my sister-in-law....who lives down the street now! Apparently we have a lot to say to each other. And based on the number of LOLs in them, we think we're pretty funny. Sheesh. I need a new hobby.

2. What is the last text message in your phone and who is it from?

It's from my sister-in-law. Surprise surprise!! And it says: No problem! ;) (Exciting, isn't it?)


3. What are your favorite phone apps?

Ohhh...I love love love HeyTell. It's a voice messaging app that's like a walky talky. So conventient and perfect for sending random messages singing at the top of my lungs!

4. At what age do you think kids are ready for a cell phone?

I would say 12 is a good place to start. But only to have when they are out so that they have a way to stay in contact with us. I wouldn't let them have free reign of the phone though. I would say that they should at least be in high school before they have access to their OWN phone. With all the sexting, videos, and crap that goes on nowadays it makes me nervous to give my kids a potentially dangerous tool. On the other hand, it would make me feel more at ease to know that I could be in contact with them.

5. Share a current pic or video taken with your phone

{Toddlers for sale at Costco!}

The Little Miss was tired of walking so she decided to post up and read a book. Wish I could do that!


All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling WWTK button
2. A link to your co hosts Mamarazzi and Queso
Links must lead to WWTK posts that contain the WWTK button. Posts should lead to Family Friendly blogs. Blogs containing explicit language and/or sexually explicit content should contain an "adult content warning", or risk being removed from the link list. Kthanks!



10 comments:

  1. Yes "sexting" is very scary to me. And now my very naive and all knowing 14 y/o has a good male friend whom she texts and emails frequently. I feel like I need to be grabbing her phone and computer everyday to see what all is being said and done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is so SO scary what high school is turning into and a cell phone can do. YIKES! That picture is so SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i like your answer to number 4.

    i'm linked up deary xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer to text too. I'm going to have to check out that app, it sounds fun!
    And I love that picture of Presley, she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops! I linked up twice. Once from Mamarazzi's page and once from yours. I'm a first timer.

    Very cute picture! I wish someone would push me around in a cart at the store and let me read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most of my texts are to my sister in law also!
    That is an adorable picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I had known you could get anything that cute at Costco, I would have joined forever ago!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute picture!!

    Texting! Yes! I text my SIL too! We talk about cloth diapers all the time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh man, what Costco was that, i need to get in on that toddler deal fo'shizzle!

    G-rated...meeeeeeow, indeed.

    i HEART HeyTell...but only when people talk on it the way it should be...trucker style.

    10-4 over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna be the one to get pushed around in the cart next time we go shopping!

    Never heard of that app, sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...