It's that time of week again amigos! So saddle up and get to gettin'! Join Mamarazzi and I for another exhilarating round of We Want To Know Wednesday. This weeks questions are brought to you by the lovely Mamarazzi.
{1} If you could spend a day with a blogger, who you haven't met in real life, who would you choose?
{2} What website do you check first when you go online?
{3} What is something you are saving money for right now?
{4} What is your go to silly face when a silly face is needed? You know the face, that one you pull out when goofin' for the camera. (post a pic of it and be entered to win a prize from Mamarazzi)
{5} How do you relieve stress?
Grab a snack, relax, and enjoy the answers!
{1} If you could spend a day with a blogger, who you haven't met in real life, who would you choose?
Oh man, there are so many to choose from!! But lucky me, I'm leaving for Blogher tomorrow and I'll FINALLY get to meet some of my favorite bloggers and best bloggy buddies like Kristin, Monique aka SurferWife, and Blueviolet! Jealous?? You should be. Those ladies rock and I can't wait to give them a big ol' hug and party with them into the wee hours. Oh, and take pictures of them wasted and plaster them all over my blog. Because that's what friends are for. HUZZAH!
{2} What website do you check first when you go online?
Crap. This is the part where my inner nerd starts to come out. Every morning the first place I look is online at the Luann comic strip. (Insert you laughing at me here). I can't help it, I'm addicted. I've been reading it for YEARS! And after I've caught up on Luann, I get caught up on the daily world news....aka celebrity gossip. Ha!
{3} What is something you are saving money for right now?
Well I have been saving money for Blogher...does that count? I can't wait to go hit up the shops and the town with all the fabulous ladies that are sure to be there! This money is burning a hole in my pocket as we speak.
{4} What is your go to silly face when a silly face is needed? You know the face, that one you pull out when goofin' for the camera. (post a pic of it and be entered to win a prize from Mamarazzi and Queso)
It normally goes a little something like this...
{5} How do you relieve stress?
I've found that the best stress reliever is either beating the crap out of a truck with a bat (I may or may not speak from experience) or throwing a phone against the wall and shattering it to pieces. (once again, I may or may not speak from experience) But since The Hubs isn't too fond of those methods I normally go for a nice long workout and leave my stress at the gym. Works like a charm every time!
There ya have it folks. Now skedaddle and answer them so you can link up on the fun!
{1} If you could spend a day with a blogger, who you haven't met in real life, who would you choose?
{2} What website do you check first when you go online?
{3} What is something you are saving money for right now?
{4} What is your go to silly face when a silly face is needed? You know the face, that one you pull out when goofin' for the camera. (post a pic of it and be entered to win a prize from Mamarazzi)
{5} How do you relieve stress?
Grab a snack, relax, and enjoy the answers!
{1} If you could spend a day with a blogger, who you haven't met in real life, who would you choose?
Oh man, there are so many to choose from!! But lucky me, I'm leaving for Blogher tomorrow and I'll FINALLY get to meet some of my favorite bloggers and best bloggy buddies like Kristin, Monique aka SurferWife, and Blueviolet! Jealous?? You should be. Those ladies rock and I can't wait to give them a big ol' hug and party with them into the wee hours. Oh, and take pictures of them wasted and plaster them all over my blog. Because that's what friends are for. HUZZAH!
{2} What website do you check first when you go online?
Crap. This is the part where my inner nerd starts to come out. Every morning the first place I look is online at the Luann comic strip. (Insert you laughing at me here). I can't help it, I'm addicted. I've been reading it for YEARS! And after I've caught up on Luann, I get caught up on the daily world news....aka celebrity gossip. Ha!
{3} What is something you are saving money for right now?
Well I have been saving money for Blogher...does that count? I can't wait to go hit up the shops and the town with all the fabulous ladies that are sure to be there! This money is burning a hole in my pocket as we speak.
{4} What is your go to silly face when a silly face is needed? You know the face, that one you pull out when goofin' for the camera. (post a pic of it and be entered to win a prize from Mamarazzi and Queso)
It normally goes a little something like this...
{5} How do you relieve stress?
I've found that the best stress reliever is either beating the crap out of a truck with a bat (I may or may not speak from experience) or throwing a phone against the wall and shattering it to pieces. (once again, I may or may not speak from experience) But since The Hubs isn't too fond of those methods I normally go for a nice long workout and leave my stress at the gym. Works like a charm every time!
There ya have it folks. Now skedaddle and answer them so you can link up on the fun!
All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling *new* WWTK button
Links must lead to WWTK posts that contain the WWTK button. Posts should lead to Family Friendly blogs. Blogs containing explicit language and/or sexually explicit content should contain an "adult content warning", or risk being removed from the link list. Kthanks!













I think it's cool you read that comic strip first. That's a unique answer. :)
ReplyDeleteHave lots of fun at Blogher!
ReplyDeleteBwahahaha I Love that pic. So jealous, have a great time at BlogHer. Can't wait to see pics.
ReplyDeleteHah my silly face looks a lot like your silly face. Very sexy.
ReplyDeleteI read For Better or For Worse first thing. Start the day out with a smile if not a out right laugh.
ReplyDeleteMy silly face is kinda similar to yours. We look mahvelous dahling!
Totally jealous that your going to BlogHer...Seriously I'm stomping my feet.
ReplyDeleteI've always dreamed of having a shed, full of thrift store dishes, so that when I get mad I could just go into the shed and throw......Everything, until I feel better.
Working Out stresses me out because it makes me hungry and then I eat and gain weight. STRESS!
ReplyDeleteLovely...face. :)
Have fun in BlogHer! Which I could be there so we could profess our Hoff love together.
ReplyDeletePerfect silly face! A++
ReplyDeleteyes i'm jealous. and holy cow batman, fantastic face! love it.
ReplyDeleteand i am with you on shattering the phone.. never have i beat a truck with a bat.. maybe will have to try this if the time is ever needed.
oooo, have fun at Blogher!
ReplyDeleteNice funny face!
have fun at blogher... so jealous you get to meet blueviolet! I love her too!
ReplyDeleteps.. i just did mine. i hope you enjoy the face! haha http://ohmissyme.blogspot.com/2011/08/we-want-to-know-wednesdays.html
ReplyDeleteps.. i just did mine. hope you enjoy the face!
ReplyDeletehttp://ohmissyme.blogspot.com/2011/08/we-want-to-know-wednesdays.html
Ha ha! I luff it!! I really like your stress relievers...pure awesomeness.
ReplyDeleteHitting is a good stress reliever for me, or crying, or screaming, or all three at the same time. I've never hit a person but I've smashed a phone, threw a chair and punched pillows.
ReplyDeleteYou're pretty no matter what face you make!
Love that silly face! Have a great time at Blogher!
ReplyDeleteI used to be a thrower, but the hubs doesn't like it when I do it, either, so I've changed my ways. LOL
ReplyDeleteLOVE the face - glad I'm not the only one who took a rather unflattering pic.
I totally went and read the comic, and I luaghed, and then forwarded it!
ReplyDeleteHoly damn! Remind me to never stress you out!!
ReplyDeleteLol, love the silly face, that's amazing. I used read Luann all the time. When we got the paper I'd always go straight to the comics.
I wondered if you were gonna get to go to BlogHer! That's awesome. You rock. I'm slightly jealous and hate you a little bit. ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a fabulous time at BlogHer. I'm a little jealous, but mostly hope you have a good time :p
ReplyDeleteHeehee, love your funny pic of yourself!
So I'm totally hating on you over BlogHer....just sayin' lol! I freakin' love your pic, I may have to borrow that silly face!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at BlogHer!!
such a FAB face...luuuuuurve it.
ReplyDeleteworking out? really? the thought never even occurred to me. i need to fix my brain me thinks!
Have a blast at BlogHer!
Yep, it is Thursday and I am just now getting around to visiting everyone. I decided I better make it happen before I am swamped with Friday Confessional visits too...tee hee! Forgive me for being tardy for the party?
I just spent the last 45 minutes reading old Luann strips. Girl lost the freckles and got hot! Hope that "non date" works out well!
ReplyDelete