
Here are this week's questions, courtesy of yours truly:
1. what is the worst job you have ever had?
2. have you ever been fired?
3. what would your dream job be?
4. what did you want to be when you "grew up"?
5. how old were you when you got your first job?
1. what is the worst job you have ever had?
Hmm...you know, I haven't had a job that I haven't enjoyed. There have been people I didn't like, but the jobs were always alright. If I have to pick (which I do, because I asked the question) I would say it was working at Sally's Beauty Supply when I was 18. Ughh.....that was the most boring job!! And the manager was a fartknocker.
2. have you ever been fired?
Nope! Let's be real, who would fire ME?...I'm pretty awesome. I've never been fired, but I have quit a job! Folded up my apron, handed over my key, told the manager off, and peaced the eff out. And just like that, my days as a Starbuck's employee were OVER. Man, that day felt good!
3. what would your dream job be?
I have my dream job, full time SAHM! As hard as it can be, I feel truly fortunate to be able to be home with them everyday. But I would love ....L-O-V-E....to be a party planner. I love event planning and all that it entails....just wait til you see Presley's birthday party this weekend!
4. what did you want to be when you "grew up"?
I was a pretty ambitious second grader, I swore up and down that I was going to be a cardiologist. Yeah....so that didn't really pan out....pity.
5. how old were you when you got your first job?
16! My very first job was as a Starbucks barista. I thought I was sooooo cool. It was THE place to go back then....ahhh those were the good ol' days!
There ya have it friends! I hope you all have a wonderful hump day...bow chicka bow wow....I can't wait to visit you all!
All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling WWTK button
2. A link to your co hosts Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama
Links must lead to WWTK posts that contain the WWTK button. Posts should lead to Family Friendly blogs. Blogs containing explicit language and/or sexually explicit content should contain an "adult content warning", or risk being removed from the link list. Kthanks!










I'd weigh a ton if I worked at Starbucks. I'd be Java Chip frappin' it up day and night lol!
ReplyDeleteI bet you would be a great party planner. :D Your answers are fun, as are the questions.
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting!
xoxoxo,
RJ
I could never work at a place where every one was hopped up caffeine and sugar!
ReplyDeleteI went through a wanting to be a doctor phase, but it didn't stick. I get enough of that being a mom now.
ReplyDeleteSAHM Mom - ahhh soooo jealous!
ReplyDeleteI love how you quit Starbucks. LOVE. As for a party planner - I get too stressed out in situations like that so that's out for me. LOL And I wouldn't be very good at being a SAHM, either. Sheesh! Happy Wednesday. Great questions!
ReplyDeleteThough I'm not a mom (yet) I would loooove to be a SAHM - Can I do that, minus the kid?! ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm pretty jealous of your current gig...But I can't be a stay-at-home mom because I have no kids. Now THAT's a pity. ;)
ReplyDeleteI think you'd make a great party planner! We've all seen your photos from other parties and you rock them all!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to link up to this post. Such great questions! I love being a SAHM too but some days...you just want a break because all this 24/7 everyday can really take it's toll...workin' folk just don't understand!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the party now I'll have to check and see if it's up.