Mason turned 8 years old!!!!
And we celebrated like it was nobody's business. First there was a party with his friends at this AWESOME indoor trampoline place where the kids went absolutely nuts playing dodgeball, basketball, flipping into the foam pit and jumping to their heart's content! They all had a blast and Mason LOVED every minute of it. And if my baby's happy, then I'm happy!
![]() |
| My little Dude and his bros...future heart breakers of America. |
![]() |
| Play at your own risk! |
![]() |
| Another year...another birthday wish... |
![]() |
| LOVE THIS FACE!!!! Priceless!!!! |
![]() |
| Limited Edition Red Ryder....safety first folks! |
I still can't believe my baby is 8...he's so big it kinda breaks my heart...*tear*.
I'm so thankful for the love and happiness he brings into our home. He truly is a beautiful little boy with a heart of gold....and cooties.
Happy Birthday Mason, we love you!!
















Crazy, I have a fried, whose son, Mason is turning 8 on the 15th.
ReplyDeleteLove the Red Ryder, at least it not a Daisy, so he won't "shoot his eye out, kid"
And, I wanna play dodgeball!!!!
Awwww Belated happy birthday to the kiddo! And lol @ that picture of him with the tennis racket. Why do I get the feeling years from now he will look back at that picture and laugh, then he will try to hide it. hahahaha
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your little man! My husband and I are still debating the right age for our son to get his first gun (I say 18 he says 6!). Also, whenever he buys a gun now he says "but it's for the boy when he's older" haha yeah right!
ReplyDeleteOk the winter cap with the skull and crossbones? Awesome.
ReplyDeleteI love that hat!! Where did it come from?
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun place! Those photos are great!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mason!
Happy belated bday to your dude!!! LOVE his skull hat :)
ReplyDelete