Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Party Time!! WWTK!




12 days til Christmas....AHHHH!!! Are you ready?? I hope so! We've been working like crazy to get everything ready for Christmas and you know what....I need a break. Luckily for me I have the perfect break planned for this weekend. We here at the Casa De Cline are hosting our annual Ugly Sweater Party and I am SO excited!! I LOVE parties! Do you??? Lets discuss...Join us for another wonderful installation of We Want To Know Wednesdays!!




Here are this week's questions:
1. Are you a party person? Or do you prefer an intimate gathering with just a few friends?
2. Would you rather be a guest at a party or the hostess with the mostess?
3. What is your favorite party food or drink? (I'd love to see the recipe!)
4. What is the best party you've ever been to?
5. What is your favorite party game?

 1. Are you a party person? Or do you prefer an intimate gathering with just a few friends?

PARTY!! I love big social gatherings. The more, the merrier! I love the sounds of a full house....the food, the friends, the fun...its always a good time! But as much as I love a big shebang (that's what she said) I also love a little hang out sesh with just a few of the besties :)

2. Would you rather be a guest at a party or the hostess with the mostess?


 Hostess... it can be stressful and crazy, but I love it! I love knowing that people came over and had a good time. Plus its always a challenge to see how original I can make it. Every time I start to plan another party I can practically hear Jordan roll his eyes at me....I think he secretly loves it!



3. What is your favorite party food or drink? (I'd love to see the recipe!)

 I don't have a personal fave, but my Hubs LOVES eggnog milkshakes! Our friends host a Christmas progressive dinner every year (which was AMAZING this year as usual!!) and ever since Jordan tried their famous eggnog milkshake its been a seasonal love affair. I'd share the recipe...but if I told you, I'd have to kill you.

4. What is the best party you've ever been to?


 Hmm...this is a hard one. I may have to say Presley's 3rd birthday party a week and a half ago. HA! It was pretty amazing and its the first one that comes to mind...I'm hosting the first round of birthday pics tomorrow, you HAVE to come see how adorable it was!!



5. What is your favorite party game?

 Rate your mate! Seriously such a fun game!! We played it for the first time this last weekend and I was laughing so hard I almost piddled myself. Its such a great way to get to know people...especially depending on the questions you ask. Lets just say it can get really interesting...I can't wait to play it this weekend. I have a feeling its going to be hilarious!

Alright amigos, now its YOUR turn! Happy Wednesday!!

All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling WWTK button
2. A link to your co hosts MamarazziQueso and Crazymama
Links must lead to WWTK posts that contain the WWTK button. Posts should lead to Family Friendly blogs. Blogs containing explicit language and/or sexually explicit content should contain an "adult content warning", or risk being removed from the link list. Kthanks!

8 comments:

  1. yum eggnog milkshakes i'm in where do i get one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having egg nog in coffee. An egg nog milkshake sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to know more about Rate your Mate. sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egg nog milkshake??!? I need to know how to make that!! I seem to be one of the few people around here that loves egg nog. Sadly, the diet likely won't permit it this year. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Egg nog milkshake?? I'm not a fan of egg nog whatsoever but you did spark my interest on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna play rate your mate! Tell us how! I rate my mate every day, anyway... I might as well make a game out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, I've always wanted to play rate your mate, but my mate isn't as willing as I'd like him to be when it comes to games that don't rhyme with Call of Duty. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, I'd love to play along with WWTK this week. Where/when can I see this week's questions? Do you just post them WEdnesday morning? Or can we get them early? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments, I love reading (and returning) them! Tell me how you really feel!! bow chika bow wow...