1. My amazing husband (who knows me so well)...bought me THIS.....amazing! totally rad! The best part...it's insulated. Fanny packs are so functional,who knew?

2. I got to wear these.... (Thanks Nat, best gift EVER!)

3. So I could do this....(there's my favorite headband)

4. And my hubby made me this...heaven in my mouth...angels were singing...yum-frickin-o!

No children were seriously injured and no one puked. All in all, it was a successful weekend. I love my husband, who doesn't blink twice when I announce it's time to pull out the rain boots, we're playing in the rain! What a good sport! I can't wait to post tomorrow....My partner in crime, the Ethel to my Lucy... (you know who you are...Brooke) are having a photo shoot day...should be fun!











The Ethel to my Lucy!!! HaHa! Love the fanny pack (going to steal it) The rain boots a MUST and the best funnel cakes EVER! Yum Yum! Tomorrow shall be a fun-tastic day!
ReplyDeleteYou rock that headband like no other Mom of 3 could! Seriously so much fun to see you splashin' in the rain. Yeah, J4 gets props for cooking for the wife. But seriously, who could deny YOU? Glad you had a good weekend!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, that fanny pack? Where.In.The.World. Did he find that??? Retro.
ReplyDelete